Choices

❤️💛

Hmmmmmm yes 133 parts and this is the 67th one yes

Inspired by Hwarang.

AU:
Japanese Sword Art
No quirks
Warnings:
TRIGGER WARNING

I listened to 'Scared to be Lonely' so this might be sad...
Post-editing: I cried when reading this over (without sounding vain) so, PLEASE, reader's discretion!

[Kirishima's POV]

"Make your choice, Kirishima, before it's too late."

Raijin cuts the call as soon as he said what he needed to, leaving me alone to swallow those crude and sour words. How could a father be so cruel! Let alone to his own son!

"You're all being a bad influence to my son. Your friend, Bakugo, especially."

We didn't do anything wrong! Denki didn't do anything wrong!  He was honest around us, staying true to himself! Why would he even want to take him away!

"I don't care what Bakugo is to you, but I don't like him."

He could make friends with whoever he wants! His stupid father can't decide that for him!

"I will not live in shame. I will kill myself along with Denki."

Denki didn't deserve this! Such cruel parenting for such a minor issue! He didn't deserve this! He deserved so much more! He's an amazing boyfriend and companion and... WHY!

"But the poison I'm giving to you should be enough to tell you what to do."

DENKI DESERVED THE BEST! NOT THIS! NEVER THIS!

I hated this! I had to pick! Bakugo, my closest friend, one who has stayed with me through thick and thin, all throughout my training! Denki, my boyfriend, someone who never failed to make me smile, and that I held too dear to my heart! I love both of them!

BUT I CANNOT CHOOSE!

They both mean too much to me! I can't just choose one life over the other! I can't bring myself to kill my best friend, but I can't also bring myself to know my boyfriend died because I didn't do anything! I don't want to seem like a villain, but either way I do!

Denki.

Bakugo.

I can't choose wh-which I want to save!

The water running down my face didn't help calm the storm inside of me. They were numb on my cheeks, forbidden from feeling like the acid burning my eyes. I feel like I hate myself the most. More than Raijin. I hate myself for having to choose! To even consider the choice of killing Bakugo or, in theory, killing Denki!