Hiring ~ Part 2

❤💛

The sequel I'm pretty sure no one asked for.

Friendly reminder that there is a small age gap between Kiri and Kami - maybe a few years.

Imma go rewatch BNHA after my exams are done but, at the moment, I'm in love with Saiki K! Keido is my new anime crush I might love him a little too much...

Here is a thing!

AU:
No quirks
Warnings:
None :)

The next day...

[Kirishima's POV]

"WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR!"

"Dude why?!"

"I'm sorry but I hope you realise how much of an idiot you a-"

"GUYS STOP!"

I groan, slamming my head into the desk. I'd just told my entire workplace today that Kaminari had taken his leave and was moving on to better places. That was when Mina, Bakubro and Sero barge in and demand for an explanation. And, as they are my close colle... friends, I told them. Everything.

I should have expected such a reaction.

"I just wanted to do what's best for him! That's what you're supposed to do if you like someone. You choose what's right for them. That's what I did for Kaminari, because I care about him and want him to have a better future. And it was the right thing to do, right?"

As soon as I finish, my head moves back, looking at the faces staring at me.

Bakubro face-palms himself.

"He was asking for you to make him stay!" she exclaims, rolling her eyes. "That was why he was waiting for you to say something!"

"Now you've made it apparent to him that you're 'Mr Professional', he's probably gonna try to forget about you with someone else," Sero explains, shrugging as if it weren't a big deal, despite making a fuss about it just a few minutes ago. Bakubro gives him a look.

That did scare me, though. I didn't want Kaminari to forget me! And so what if he liked me back? I... I should have told him how I felt about him before! There was nothing wrong with it, I mean, the age gap isn't huge! He was the missing piece to this workplace, and I... I need him back! I can't let him go!

Wait...

I groan. "Why the frick did I let him go?"

I could hear Sero snort, and it was my turn to give him a look. "So professional you can't even say fuck! You're so squishy, Ei!"

Bakubro groans.

"Why are you even here, Soy Sauce?"

Again, he shrugs in response.

Why were they both here?

I look to Mina with what I assumed were desperate eyes. "What should I do?" I ask, my teeth grimacing on instinct. The idea of stalking Kaminari to trace him was not something I was comfortable in doing.

Mina, being Mina, smiles reassuringly, pulling her phone out. "Don't worry, I got you Ei!"

I can feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I force a relieved smile in return. "Thanks."