First Impressions

❤💛

To compensate for the last angst, here's a fun one-shot!

AU:
No quirks
Aged up
Warnings:
Swearing

My first impressions are 80% horrible ;-;

[Kirishima's POV]

"Soooo have you met the new guy next door?"

Sero decided to have a friendly call with me on a work day, for no reason. I suppose this conversation had to come up eventually.

To be honest, I was a little nervous with meeting the new guy. Apparently, according to Sero, he had come from a few towns down South and had hardly been seen from outside his house. Now, normally, people would want to get to know their neighbour but, in my circumstances, I'm a little nervous. For all I know, he could be a jerk!

"Umm no, not yet!" A groan from the other end.

"Dude! You gotta be a little nice to him! He doesn't know anyone here!" I sigh, considering it. On the other hand, he could be a real sweetheart! And I won't know until I meet him! But... then again... a million things could go wrong.

"I know, I know! I'm just a little nervous!" I sigh again and quickly check the time, only to realise that I should start getting ready for work. "Bro I gotta go! I still need to get ready!"

I could hear Sero sipping his coffee from here! "M'kay, bro, imma see ya at work! Later!"

With that I end the call, throwing my phone onto my bed and wading my way to the bathroom, brushing my hair out and styling it as I normally did. My eyes subconsciously drift towards the window after I'd washed and dried my face and, as if by chance, the guy next door appears into view from his own house.

He was a lot younger than I had originally thought, sunflower blonde hair shining gold in the sunlight. His nose was so small and delicate on his face, thin lips blushing a light pink. His long lashes brought out the defined and beautiful shape of his eyes, winged naturally at the tips, and his skin glowed with a slight tan. 

If I hadn't known better, I would've thought he were an angel! Heck, I couldn't take my eyes off him!

I couldn't even look away when he sets his hairbrush down, slowly starting to unbutton his nightshirt! I should look away! I want to look away!

But I couldn't bring myself to!!!

His nightshirt drapes off his shoulders, showing a chiselled chest, contoured in all the right places, petit but sexy at the same time. How can someone look so hot yet so cute at the same time?!

I hated this. I knew it wasn't nice to gawk at people without consent to seeing them. Yet, here I was, mouth ajar, staring lustfully at him. At his body. I question my actions. I should respect his privacy! I should've known, as soon as his fingers reached for the first button, that I needed to look away!

It was inevitable for someone to search for the pair of eyes that were watching them.

Which was why, when the guy froze whilst going to put on his shirt, arms crossed and held above his head, those shining eyes gravitated towards my own ones.

Well shit.

I squeak, blood immediately rushing to my cheeks, frantically wracking my brain for an answer to this dilemma before hastily drawing the curtains shut. My heart was beating so fast that I swore it would generate electricity. I felt like I was going to faint at how embarrassing that was.

Great! Now the guy next door thinks I'm a fucking pervert or something!

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I LOOK AWAY?!