Tsuchako~ The Plague of Love

🤎💚

Probably one of THE most adorable ships OF ALL TIME!!!

Get ready for some nice floof!!!

AU:
Normal
Warnings:
Underaged drinking

Some references are from the OVA (I've watched them just now hehe)

[No one's POV]

Love.

Probably one of the worst nouns invented in the English dictionary.

Often looked down upon for various different reasons.

Heartbreak. Unrequited love. Falling out of love.

But, probably worst of all,

Unspoken feelings.

Yes, that has to be the worst! Knowing that you love someone but can't find the words or aren't physically able to tell them! To almost all people who fall in love, this is a huge problem to overcome.

One of these people being Uraraka Ochako, who had been helplessly in love with Tsuyu Asui.

As much as she so willingly wanted to tell Tsuyu her feelings, her mind, each time, drew to a blank, flustered and incessant blabbers leaving her mouth. Tsuyu never grew suspicious to her strange behaviour, finding it almost amusing to see her act in such a way.

It had started from after the USJ incident, when Aizawa and Thirteen had healed up and decided to redo what was originally planned for that day before the villain attack. Ochako had been the one sent down to collect the hostages, promptly taking up the 'unconscious' victim before going after the one that supposedly had a broken leg.

That one being Tsuyu.

Ochako hadn't known her feelings for her at the time but she did start to see some things. Like how cute Tsuyu looked like in the dim lighting of the chasm, shivering slightly, since the ground was quite cold. Ochako then remembered she had a broken leg, looking around to find some sticks to use as the makeshift splint. It wasn't too hard to find some. She then attends back to Tsuyu, giving her a comforting smile.

"Are you ok, Tsu? Don't worry! I'll get you out in a minute!" The light was too sparse to make out Tsuyu's expression, but she merely nods in reply, huddling one of her knees closer to her body.

Ochako then takes out the two spare pieces of cloth she had chosen to bring down with her, wrapping them firmly around her 'broken' calf. It was only then that her eyes trailed up the length of her leg, admiring it's defined shape. Then further up to her slender waist, dainty and delicate. Ochako didn't dare look any higher, but was glad the darkness concealed her vivid blush. She was supposed to be saving her classmate! Not checking her out!

"Ts-Tsu, i-it may be a little scary, b-but try not to move!" She prayed that Tsuyu didn't pay too much attention to her nervous stutters, hearing a sweet 'ribbit' from her in reply and sending her out of the chasm, desperately trying to cool her cheeks down as well.

She didn't know why she had reacted such a way, let alone admired the looks of one of her classmates, but her eyes couldn't look away as Tsuyu continued to levitate towards the light, outlining her breath-taking figure. No wonder why Mineta was always all over her!

Once she was sure Tsuyu was close enough to the top, Ochako slaps her cheeks to usher the colour out of them before floating herself up behind her, picking up speed easily, since she wasn't 'injured'.

It was only when she was at the top that she saw Tsuyu in the arms of Izuku, both of their cheeks flushed a light pink. To some, the sight would've been cute. Two of the most adorable cinnamon rolls in the class were flustered, one of them being carried in a bridal position by the other. However, to Ochako, the sight wasn't so pleasing.