How to make out~ Part 2 (🍋)

💚🧡

What can I saaaaaaaaay except your welcome? The 2nd part is out, and even though the wait was long, I promise you're still gonna love it!

Also, I've reread my first one-shot, and I just wanna ask you guys... did I really improve? I dunno, because I'm the author and I use bias A LOT so I'll either think it's "really good" (not likely, except the lockdown one) or "terrible" (most likely yes).

AU:
3rd Year
Warnings:
R15 (Lemonz)
Make out and more... stuff
Swearing (but probably not)
Fluuuuuuf

Frick this guys...

[Izuku's POV]

Over the past few sessions, Kacchan has taught me so much! He doesn't directly say it, but I think that he's actually impressed by my improvement. That doesn't mean that I do any better than he does. I'm still stiff with my tongue, and I don't move my lips enough to make it sensual. Kacchan has also been giving me tips as how to seduce and tease him. Him being my crush. My crush being Todoroki... I think...

To be honest, I have never felt so torn apart in my life. I thought I loved Todoroki, and tried to flirt with him, even though he is impossible to attract attention with. I then went to Kacchan seeking advise as to how to seduce him and make him become my boyfriend. But now... I don't know anymore! Somehow, I'd fallen for Kacchan in the middle of my make out sessions with him. At first, it was a slow and gradual feeling. But now, it was more noticeable. I feel a strong emotion for him. Nothing like the one with Todoroki. This one just felt... right. So much more.

He seemed a lot nicer to me too. I fell even harder for him when he started almost teasingly flirting to me, smirking when he caught me staring at Todoroki whenever I was wondering about what he meant to me. Because, at this point, I had no clue myself!

It was around 7.30 pm, and my nerves were getting unusually jumpy. Earlier that day, I had a dream of me and Kacchan making out, and the sensations I was feeling felt so real, I had a slight issue to deal with in the morning. I couldn't say I didn't like him. Nor that his small acts of teasing didn't make me feel warm and ticklish inside. Nor that his small acts of kindness made me fluster and fantasise. I like him.

30 minutes. I had to think of something nice to wear.

I didn't know when these sessions would end, but I had to confess to him soon. I had to face these feelings head-on. He deserved to know that I think our make-out sessions meant something... more, to me.

I put on something and look in the mirror. It wasn't much, but I was wearing a top that fell off one of my shoulders, and leggings. I tried to beat the bush (literally) on my head to make it somewhat fluffy and easy to pull apart. I then add a little body spray on myself. I know that I had just had a shower, but I've already started the "clammy hands" effect, so it's for the best.

I try and smile, but the nerves had worked their way to my face, making it look somewhat twisted and aggressive. I don't know if this confession would go well! I force air out, trying to remain confident. I am sure that everything would be fine! The worst that can happen is Kacchan rejecting me. And, now thinking about it, it isn't too bad.

I try and pass the agonisingly slow time by scrolling though my phone, searching furiously for something. Or someone, as I found out later. Specifically Kacchan. I need at least 10 minutes of not thinking about him, but I can't even manage 1!

Finally, after what felt like years, the 5-minute alarm on my watch sounded, signalling the time for me to go to Kacchan's room.

Here goes nothing...