Safety and Trust (🍋)

🍋💚🧡🍋

So I'm a bit biased towards giving lemons to bkdk... Mostly because they have that sexual tension mhmmmmmm!

Anyways... PLEASE APPRECIATE THIS ARTIST FOR MAKING MY FAVOURITE ANIME AND MY FAVOURITE MOVIE WITH MY TWO MOST FAVOURITE SHIPS INTO A FKING CROSSOVER AJDHWJDBWBFJWJ!!!

There is more art at the end of this.

AU:
Zootropolis
Fox Katsuki
Bunny Izuku
Warnings:
Mature themes
Angst

[No one's POV]

Today was a call too close.

Cops Bakugo Katsuki and Midoriya Izuku were out solving yet another case, this time on the kidnapping of a group of wolves. Chief Toshinori, or as they call All Might, had permitted them to find the culprits, capture them and rescue the victims. Of course, the two were more than thrilled to be given full responsibility over a huge case, but the enthusiasm was short-lived after they'd successfully tracked them down.

Not after they'd seen sheep experimenting on them.

They had to watch in horror as they shot the beautiful but fearful, whimpering creatures with a toxic aphrodisiac, seeing their pupils dilate and heavy pheromones poisoning the air. The men pounced on the females, and Izuku was forced to retreat into Katsuki's arms as he hears the unnatural and sometimes forced sounds of mating occur behind him. Katsuki did all but hurt him, ruffling his fingers through his green curls and stroking his ears. It did help comfort the two of them, and he was eventually calm enough to call the station.

Only then did the sheep find them. He'd caught them speaking and seized the opportunity, attempting to aim for Izuku - the smarter one. Instead, Katsuki had involuntarily moved in front of him, hence coming in line with the shot. The sheep then ran from the scene, leaving the dart gun behind. That left Izuku alone with Katsuki, who tried to fight the aphrodisiac but eventually succumbed to it, a feral instinct with randy scents leaking from his unnaturally-opened pores causing a primal instinct in Izuku to immediately cower. Despite being two entirely different species, Katsuki still wanted to mate with Izuku, and Izuku, being a hermaphrodite, could actually hold children. The encounter escalated into Izuku being pinned down by Katsuki, a fresh claw scratch drippling blood across his freckles.

Luckily, the forces had come in time, separating Katsuki from Izuku and all the males from the females. It was lucky that none of the wolves had gotten pregnant and that only a few mild injuries. Every animal who'd been hit by the aphrodisiac was put into quarantine, later finding out that the effects quickly wear off when not affected by other pheromones. Izuku's wound was also easily treated, sterilised and clotted. All that remained was a scar, which could be questionable.

Izuku knew Katsuki would feel bad about what happened. It's why, as soon as the victims were released from quarantine, that he goes to Katsuki, only to be immediately ignored by him. This wasn't the 'angry' blanking - he would normally pretend not to notice him and act arrogant.

This was more of a fearful one.

He leaves the jail-like confinement, his crimson eyes resting on emerald ones. He then tears them away, keeping some distance from the bunny as he hurried out.

For the rest of the week, it was like this, Katsuki avoiding Izuku with no reason. It was eventual that he'd got tired, and the fox decided to confront the bunny. Face the thing that he feared, head-on.