Movie

Sophie's POV

"Your mom seems to be doing better with all of this." I noted, glancing back at Scott as he shut the door to his room.

"Yeah, I think she got used to it. I explained everything to her, about the Alphas and the hit list."

"Well, I'm sure it must be a relief to you."

He smiled, moving over to sit next to me on his bed. "Presents?"

"Ok, so I didn't have much time to wrap mine." I started, holding out the gift.

"It looks great."

"I kind of forgot Christmas was coming up so quickly. I thought I'd have more time. But I can say I didn't forget it all together. It was just the wrapping."

"Your wrapping is better than mine." he muttered as he peeled away the tape holding the paper together.

He let out a laugh as he looked down at the pile of old werewolf movies.

"Really?" he breathed, looking back up at me.

My only reply was a smug grin before I leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"This is amazing. How'd you find all of these?"

"Stiles helped. I thought it'd be cool to have a day where we do nothing but lay around and watch movies. Then I thought it'd be even better if they were werewolf movies."

"I love it."

"It's not the only thing I got you, don't worry. Here, this is a more serious one."

He quickly unwrapped the present, looking down at the small journal, his eyebrows furrowing as he read the title.

"'Reasons why I love you.'" he read aloud, his face lighting up with another smile.

"I figured with everything going on, it might be nice to have something to read when you're feeling worried or stressed, you know?"

"I love you too."

I had to smile at that, leaning forward to press a quick kiss to his lips.

"I'll read it later. Right now though, you still have to open your gifts." He reached back to pull out the things he'd gotten me, handing the smaller box to me first.

I set the paper aside as I looked down at the jewelry box, lifting the lid to reveal a necklace with a small S as a pendant.

"It's beautiful." I muttered, lifting it out of the box.

"You like it?"

"I love it. Help me put it on?"

He quickly moved over to help, his lips pressing down on my shoulder before he let my hair drop back down into place. I looked down at the necklace with a grin, letting myself fall back to lean against him.

He shifted around to make sure we were both comfortable, one of my arms resting on his knee as he grabbed the other present.

I felt his lips pecking multiple kisses to my temple as I unwrapped the last gift. I smiled down at the ever-familiar sweatshirt I always seemed to end up wearing, Scott's lacrosse number on the back.

"Now you don't have to keep stealing mine." he muttered against my hair as I unfolded the sweatshirt to look at it.

"Steal is a harsh word. I borrow it."

"And I always have to borrow it back."

"You could just ask."

"I don't mind. You look better in it than I do."

I tipped my head back to look at him, both of us smiling at each other.

"Merry Christmas."   

Erica's POV

"Last presents!" Stiles called, grabbing the one I'd gotten him.

We were sat around the tree, our opened presents by our sides. So far, Stiles had gotten me a few bracelets and a shirt. I had gotten him a jacket, as well as the present currently in his hands.

He unwrapped the paper, his jaw dropping as he stared down at the only Star Wars movie he didn't own.

"Where'd you find this? I've been looking for it forever." he nearly shouted, an excited look lighting up his eyes.

"I have my ways." I shrugged, smiling as he pulled me into a hug, his hand rubbing my side.

"You know we're watching this tonight."

"I knew you'd say that." I groaned as he only grinned at me, happily clutching his new movie.

I looked over at his father, who was smiling at us as he drank his coffee.

"You should watch it with us, Mr. Stilinski." I suggested, Stiles nodding his head in agreement.

"It's the holidays, you can't say no." Stiles interuppted, cutting off whatever his father was about to say.

I laughed, turning my attention back to the last gift under the tree. I pulled out one that had my name on it as Stiles's arm tightened around my shoulders, his gaze moving back over to me.

"Really?" I snapped, looking down at the cookbook.

"Now we'll have more options." 

"A cookbook?"

"It's a really good cookbook, I looked through it. There's this one recipe I'm dying to try."

"You do realize you'll be cooking it."

"We'll talk about that later." 

Author's Note:

Scophie and Sterica presents! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEE!!!!