Sleep

Isaac's POV

"I think we should watch a comedy." Laila insisted, looking over at Mary.

We were currently sat on the couch, Mary standing by all of their movies while we tried to decide what to watch. Luke had gone to sleep a few minutes ago, the puzzle he'd started still laid out on the table.

"What do you want to watch, Isaac?" Mary asked, turning her head to look at me.

"A comedy sounds fine."

There was a beeping sound from the microwave, signaling the popcorn was done. "I'll go get that."

As Mary left the room, I felt Laila's hand grab mine, pulling my arm up so it wrapped around her shoulders. She moved over to sit in my lap, a smile on her face that triggered my own grin.

"I love having you here." she whispered, her eyes flickering up to mine.

"I love being here."

She giggled, bumping my nose with hers. She pressed her lips to mine as her hands went to my hair. I let my free hand drop to her hip, my thumb stroking her tattoo over her shirt.

I heard my phone ring, making her pull back. I tried to pull her back into my arms, my attempts failing quickly.

"Aren't you gonna get that?" she questioned, gesturing to where my phone sat on the table.

I reached forward to grab it as Mary came in with the popcorn. My eyes widened as I read the text saying Sophie and Scott had been attacked and were hurt and that I needed to get back. 

"I need to go." I blurted out, jumping to my feet.

They both looked at me in surprise as I searched for my shoes.

"I'm really sorry but I can come back tomorrow. I just need to go."

Laila stood up, joining me by the door as I struggled to get my shoes on.

"I really am sorry. I know this is probably really weird to you but I'll explain later." I grabbed my jacket, slipping my arms through the sleeves.

"It's fine. I'll call you tomorrow."

I paused, thankful she was so understanding. "I'll come over around lunch." I smoothed her hair back before pressing a quick kiss to her lips. "Goodnight."

"Night."

She waved as I ran down the driveway to the car, rushing to start it. I drove back to the loft, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel.

I jumped out of the car when I got there, moving as quickly as I could to get into the loft.

"Ok, I'm here, where are they?" I panted, racing inside.

I saw Derek repositioning Scott's arm, making sure it would heal in the right place. Erica was trying to clean out Sophie's wounds, which looked pretty deep.

"That might need stitches." Derek commented, anger clearly shining in his eyes.

"What happened?" I yelled, throwing my hands out into the air.

"The Alpha pack. We were out for a run and they attacked us." Sophie spat, glaring at the floor as she winced.

"This is getting out of hand." a new voice added as Bryn walking in, immediately going over to Sophie.

She took over cleaning the wounds, obviously having more experience with it.

"Yeah, Derek. How much longer are we going to sit here and let them play with us like a cat with a mouse? We need to do something about them." I agreed, turning to him.

Under The Full Moon {Teen Wolf}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara