Toy

Laila's POV

"Winner!" the man called as Isaac easily knocked down all of the bottles. "Pick a prize."

Isaac turned his head to me, silently asking which one I wanted.

"The panda." I decided, pointing up at the plush toy as the man pulled it down and handed it to me. "Thank you!"

Isaac's arm slung around my shoulders as he led me away, both of us looking around at all of the different games.

I paused as I spotted a familiar face. Aiden and Ethan were stood at one of the games, Danny standing beside Ethan.

"Go ahead." Isaac sighed, his arm dropping off of my shoulders.

"What?"

"Go talk to him. I'm going with you though. And no hugging."

I smiled, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to where they were.

"Hey Laila." Danny greeted, sending me a quick smile.

"Hi! Hey Aiden, Ethan, can I talk to you guys for a minute?"

"You're stealing my date?" Danny teased as they followed us over a few feet away.

"Look, before you give us the 'I'm sorry your pack died' speech, we don't want to hear it." Aiden warned as I opened my mouth to speak. 

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"We're fine." 

"I'm really am sorry about Kali and Ennis."

"You didn't kill them."

I looked over at Isaac, wondering if I should tell Aiden about the list or not.

"Actually, while I have you here, I wanted to ask you something." I started, turning back to them. "I don't know if you've heard but there's a supernatural hit list and Aiden, your name unlocked a third of the list."

"What's going on over here?" Danny interrupted before Aiden could respond, walking over with a small plush toy in his hands.

"Nothing. We'll see you guys later." Ethan muttered before turning and walking away.

I turned back to Isaac, my eyes moving up to his slowly as I felt his fingers squeeze mine.

"That might have been a bad choice." I pointed out, looking back down at the panda in my other hand.

"At least he knows now. Hey, come on, I want you to win me something." he distracted, starting to pull me to another stand.

"This is actually one of my favorites games." I gestured at the balloons lined up at the wall as we paid for our darts.

"Well, you've got six shots. Don't miss." he joked, moving to rest his hands on either side of me as his chin dropped onto my shoulder.

"No pressure or anything."

He let out a small laugh as I threw the first dart, popping one of the balloons. I threw the next three, one of them missing the balloon.

"You're throwing it wrong." Isaac's hand grabbed my wrist as I pulled it back to throw the next one.

I looked back at him in question but his eyes were focused on the balloons as he guided my arm back. I heard the pop of the balloon, making me jump and turn back as he grinned.

"Did you want to throw the last one?" I offered, holding it out to him.

"You're supposed to win this for me."

"Well, that last throw was technically ninty percent you."

"I was just helping you. I was trying to be a good boyfriend."

I had to smile at the innocent look in his face before picking up the last dart. My grin widened when his hand grabbed mine again, his other arm slinging over my shoulder.

"Couldn't resist?" My eyes moved back to him, the sound of the balloon popping not bothering me this time.

"I really want that Spiderman up there. We needed at least four for it."

"We already had four." 

"Just wanted to make sure we'd be able to get it."

I let out a laugh, shaking my head as he happily clutched his new toy.

"Where to next?"

Sophie's POV

"The festival's today. We could always go, if you want to." Scott suggested, trying to figure out what we could do.

We'd gotten bored of just laying around, both of us hungry and trying to think of someplace to go.

"You really want to go?" I asked, not in the mood to go on rides and eat fair food.

"If you want to."

"Not really."

"Should we make something?"

"We can't cook."

"We could call Stiles and Erica."

I felt my eyebrows furrow as I thought about it. The idea didn't sound horrible, we might be able to get Erica to cook us something and see what Stiles always went on about.

"Do it." I decided, nodding my head.

"I'll call Stiles."

Erica's POV

"Your phone's ringing." I grumbled into Stiles's shoulder, my words muffled since my face was smushed against his shirt.

He only mumbled something I'm not fully sure was an actual word, rolling onto his side. My head dropped onto the pillow, making me open my eyes as I let out a groan of protest.

I buried my head underneath the pillow to block out the ringing of his phone, my hand fumbling around to shake his shoulder.

"Stiles, answer it!"

"You answer it."

"It's your phone."

"Then let it ring."

"It's annoying."

"Then answer it."

I sat up, glaring at my half-asleep boyfriend before reaching over him to grab the phone. I answered it without bothering to look at the caller ID, rushing to stop the noise.

"What?" I snapped into the phone, hearing Stiles let out a snicker.

"Hey Erica. Sophie and I were wondering if you and Stiles wanted to come over for lunch." Scott replied, an amused tone in his voice.

"You mean cook for you?"

"We'd help, of course."

"Ask Stiles."

I pressed the phone against Stiles's ear, forcing him to speak instead.

"What?" His eyes stayed shut, as if he was still about to fall asleep. "Yeah, sure. Now? Sure. Ok, bye."

I hung up for him, slumping back down against the pillows as I let out a yawn. "What time do we leave?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"That's the theory."

"Great."

Author's Note:

Some couple moments and Aiden knows about the list! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!!!!