Great Nephew

Scott's POV

I dropped down on my bed, trying to understand what had just happened. Derek Hale wanted to be my Alpha, Erica was on his side and Sophie still hadn't gotten back to me.

"Hey Scott, I'm leaving for work. I got the night shift again. Hey, are you ok?" my mom asked, coming into the room.

"I'm fine. Just a few...new things happening."

"Is it Sophie?"

"She hasn't answered any of my texts and she just disappeared after school."

"Well Scott, maybe she had other plans. Or maybe she needed a break. You two have spent a lot of time together and that can be too much sometimes, especially for a girl her age. Just give her some time and she'll call you back."

"But Sophie wouldn't do that. We were supposed to do something today and she just bailed, no warning."

"I'm sure she just forgot. Now, get some rest and stop worrying. It's just one day, Scott. It's not the end of the world. I'll see you later. Love you."

Sophie's POV

"Call us again if you need more help." Marcus offered, shaking my father's hand.

"We will. Thank you for the help."

He turned and got into the car after muttering another goodbye.

"Dad, can I go now?" I asked, turning to my father.

"Yeah, go on. I'll be in soon."

I went back into the house, smiling a greeting at my mom.

"Your phone has been going crazy." she told me, taking another sip of her coffee.

I ran up the stairs and into my room, grabbing my phone off the bed. Fifteen new messages. I went through Stiles's first, all of them being "where are you" and "hello?" Although the last one said they had found Erica and to call Scott or him.

I sighed and quickly sent an apology message to him before going into Scott's. His were a bit more frequent, most of them being, "are you ok" or "where are you?"

I called him instead of texting, hoping he wouldn't be mad.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Look, I'm sorry, I was with my dad and my phone was inside and it's just been a pretty weird day."

"I've been so worried."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Can you come over?"

"Sure, just give me a few minutes to shower."

"Ok."

I set the phone down and ran into my bathroom, trying to hurry. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth before heading back out to get dressed.

"Hey mom, I'm heading over to Scott's, I'll be back in like an hour or so." I called as I opened the door.

"Ok, have fun!"

I jogged over to his house, knocking on his door. He opened it and immediately pulled me into the house and into his arms, holding me tight.

"Thank God. I've been freaking out, I thought you were hurt or something.."

I hid my face in his neck, tightening my hold on him. He pulled back and led me up the stairs, into his room. We sat down on his bed and he continued to hold onto me, his arms locked around my waist.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

"Where were you?"

"With my dad. He needed some help." I muttered, shrugging. "So, you found Erica? How was she?"

"She was fine." He started to say something else but then he stopped, shutting his mouth quickly.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why would something be wrong?"

"My best friend is a werewolf and is apparently in Derek Hale's pack. Something can be very wrong."

"What's wrong with being in Derek's pack?"

"He's a murderer. He's killed innocent people and he even killed his own uncle."

Scott froze, looking down at me with his big brown eyes. "What?"

"Slashed his throat right open. Great nephew, right?"

He went silent, looking away from me.

"Scott, tell me. What's wrong?"

"I...I'm just worried about Erica. She's in a pack with him."

"I'm sure she'll realize that he's not on her side and then she'll come back. Now, have you eaten dinner?"

"No. Not yet. Why?" he asked, looking back up at me.

"Good because I'm starving." I stood up and dragged him downstairs, into his kitchen. I decided to make grilled cheese sandwiches, seeing as I needed something quick and easy. We ate in the living room, watching whatever show was on.

"I missed you today." I whispered, scooting closer.

"I missed you too." He leaned down to kiss me, his hand reaching up to move the hair out of my face.

"I hate to say this but I think I have to go. I told my mom I'd be back in an hour. I'll see you tomorrow?"

He walked me to the door and gave me another kiss, squeezing my hand. "I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

Author's Note:

Hi!! I know this is a crappy chapter but it's a bit of a filler:) there will be more drama soon...cue the evil laugh please! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

If you have any ideas for casting, also leave that in the comments.

I'll see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!