Wall

Sophie's POV

"Soph?" I heard a voice call as my eyes struggled to open.

I blinked them a few times to focus them, seeing the same abandoned warehouse I'd been in during my last dream.

"Sophie?"

"Scott?" I looked over my shoulder to see him tied up to a chair, the same way he'd been in my dream.

I had an almost exact replica of the nightmare, the only difference being it took longer to find the exit.

I snapped upright, gasping for air as I clutched my chest where I had been stabbed, both in reality and my dreams. I felt hands gently grip my arms, Scott slowly sitting up as well.

"Shh, you're ok, it was just a dream." he soothed, his eyes tiredly looking over at me.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, my hand coming up to press against my temple as I brought my knees closer to my chest.

"Why?"

"I've been waking you up every night since..." I trailed off, unsure of what word I was meant to use to describe my own death.

I felt his hand shift up to my neck, his thumb moving my hair back slightly so he could look into my eyes. "I don't care. It's ok."

"You look exhausted. Maybe I should head home, give you a full night's sleep."

"And deal with the nightmares by yourself?"

"They're not that bad." I lied, knowing he'd see through but still trying anyway.

He only tilted his head, his eyes staring into mine as he waited for me to correct the statement.

"Ok, they might not be a walk in the park but I can handle it. On my own. And you should get some sleep." I continued, my hand grabbing the edge of the blanket so I could get out.

His hand grabbed my wrist before I could move, quickly tucking me into his chest as his arms wrapped around me tight enough that I could barely breathe.

"Stay here." he whispered against my hair, his lips pressing a kiss there. 

"I don't want you to-"

"I'll be fine. I like knowing you're here, with me."

"Are you sure? Because I don't mind, Scott. Like, at all. I'd completely understand if you wanted me to leave."

"I'd never want you to leave." He pulled back, sending me a quick smile before he dropped back down onto the pillows. "Now, come here."

Laila's POV

I watched as the sunlight shined down on our intertwined fingers, Isaac's fingers squeezing mine as he looked over at me.

"What're you doing?" he mumbled, his body shifting to face mine as his head came over to rest next to mine on my pillow.

"Thinking."

"About what?"

"Everything. Yesterday. The other night. All of it."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know. It's just a lot to take in. That guy had a gun pointed to my head and he was just a second away from pulling the trigger. If it wasn't for Scott's dad, I would be dead right now, so would Stiles and Lydia."

"Remind me to thank Scott's dad next time I see him." he said lightly, his tone making it sound like it was a joke although we both knew he was serious.