What's Happening

Scott's POV

I let myself into Stiles's house, calling his name as I opened his bedroom door. He was at his desk, on his computer. He looked over at me as I sat down on his bed.

"You look horrible." I muttered, staring at his wounds.

"Thanks."

"What happened last night?"

"I don't know. Erica called me and told me she wanted to talk. We met up at the Hale house and then these guys jumped out. After that, I don't remember anything else."

"That's it?"

"Well I don't know, I was hit with a mysterious object that might have been a bat. That could be a reason I don't remember."

"What did you and Erica talk about?"

"We didn't talk about anything. I went to the house and then they showed up."

"What did you tell your dad?"

"I haven't seen him yet. Look, I'm really tired. Can we talk later?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Sure. Um, I'll see you at school?"

He nodded, turning back to his desk, resting his head down on it.

"Don't do too much today, ok? Try to get some more sleep if you can." I suggested as I got up to walk to the door. I jogged outside, sighing as I looked up at the gloomy skies. Rain was already started to lightly drop down from the gray clouds. I pulled my jacket hood up, heading for the woods to take a shortcut back to my house.

I felt a pain in my chest and arms, making me pause. The pain traveled down to my trembling hands as sharp claws started to grow.

"What's happening?" I took deep breaths, trying to slow down my heartbeat. I felt pointed teeth poke at my lip as I continued to shift, groaning in pain. "Stiles!" I tried, dropping to my knees.

I struggled to get back to my feet, searching for my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket, scrambling to catch it as it slipped out of my hands. I bent down to pick it up, wrapping my fingers around it before a piercing high pitched noise filled my ears.

"Stop it." I muttered to the empty air, stumbling back. It only got louder, closer. "Stop it!" I yelled this time, looking around for the source. I saw bright red eyes staring at me and then they ran off. I followed them, pushing aside the pain and letting my instincts take over.

Stiles's POV

"He didn't even know I was here." Erica stepped out of the closet, smirking. She walked over to sit down on my bed, holding herself tall with a proud look on her face.

I got up to drop down next to her, wincing as my cut rubbed against the pillow. I saw her face drop as she reached out one hand to stroke my cheek.

"I didn't mean for you to get hurt. Derek said the house was safe."

"I know. It's not your fault."

"Yes it is. If I hadn't called you out so late, you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

I wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her down next to me. "I don't blame you. Neither of us knew they were there. But you never did tell me what you wanted to say."

She opened her mouth to speak before she shot upright, her hands reaching up to cover her ears

"Erica? What's wrong?" I quickly sat up, unsure of what was going on.

She whimpered before looking up with yellow eyes. "Stiles?"

I stared at her in shock before grabbing her phone off the nightstand. "Uh, what's your password?"

"It hurts!" she whined, her claws beginning to grow.

"Password, Erica, password."

I tried different numbers, using anything I could think of before she finally gave me the right combination. I quickly called Derek as Erica continued fighting off the shift.

"Derek's not answering." I snapped, getting up to pace around. I tried calling him again, getting the machine again. "He's not-Erica?" I turned around to find the bed empty, the window wide open.

Derek's POV

"Will it hurt?" the boy asked, staring at the calendar that stated the full moon was in two weeks.

"Yes. Why do you want this?"

"I have my reasons. Just bite me and you get another member for your pack. Think about it. Now you have three."

"I already have three."

"Not yet. McCall will do whatever Sophie tells him to. You want him, you have to get to her."

"You know Scott?"

"I go to school with them. I have a few classes with them. Not that they ever notice me."

"Bitter?"

"Very."

"Fair enough." Suddenly, I heard a distant ringing. I tried to ignore it but it only grew louder.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you doing it? You said you would!"

"Be quiet." I felt the shift coming, my teeth starting to sharpen.

He slowly backed away, eyes widening. "D-Derek?"

I ran out of the house, stopping as I saw red eyes looking at me before the hooded figure turned and walked away. I growled before running after it.

Author's Note:

I finally updated!!

So, everyone's turning! Why? And who do you think the mystery boy is?

I'll be uploading another chapter right after this one so you won't have to wait for it:)

I'll see all you gummies and nerds in my next chapter! BYEEE!!