Lecture

Laila's POV

"Open your mouth." Aiden tried again, holding up the spoon again.

"He was right. I should never have trusted you." I hissed, glaring at him.

"You're right. You shouldn't have. But you did. But whether you trust me now or not, you need to eat. So open up."

"Why don't you untie my hands so I can feed myself?"

"I can't risk that. Look, I'm just doing what I'm told here."

"I thought you were better than this. How did I not see it? You're one of the bad guys and I was friends with you. I went on a date with you. Was all of that just a part of your plan?"

"Yes. Alright? It was all so we could get to Isaac. I never cared about you. I still don't."

He got up and put the tape and blindfold back on before leaving.

Erica's POV

"Why aren't we out there looking for them?" Isaac asked for what felt like the millionth time that hour.

"Because that's what they want. If you go looking for her, they get to kill her. They're trying to tear the pack apart, make it less of a loss if I choose to go with them." Derek explained, shrugging his shoulder.

"I can't just sit here and do nothing. It's my fault she's in this whole mess. What if they hurt her?"

"You want something to do? Train. Because if you want her back, you're going have to fight for her. And right now, you're up against five Alphas when you can barely handle one Beta."

"Can't we sneak into wherever they're keeping her?"

"How do you plan to get in? They're not going to leave her without a guard. And even if you somehow manage to get in, how are you getting out?"

"I'll worry about that afterwards."

"Isaac, as your Alpha, I'm saying no. We're not gonna look for her, we're not breaking into anything. We are going to wait for the full moon and until then, we're gonna train every single day. No more days off, no more breaks."

"Fine." He grabbed his bag and stormed out of the loft, slamming the door behind him to exaggerate his anger. 

He waited for me to come down before driving us both to school. I tried to start a few conversations, all of them being ignored, of course.

As we got out, I noticed the twins getting off the bikes. He started towards them, his hands curling into fists.

"Isaac, no!" I stepped in between, my hands pushing back on his chest. "Remember what Derek said. We're waiting for the full moon."

"Doesn't mean I can't make the wait more fun." He pushed past me, walking straight over to one of them and throwing a punch to their jaw as hard as he could.

"Isaac!"

Scott's POV

"What's going on?" I asked as Stiles pulled the Jeep to a stop in front of the school.

There was a small crowd surrounding something. We all got out, pushing our way to the front to see what was going on.

Isaac was currently pinning one of the twins down, repeatedly throwing punches at him while the other was being held back by Erica.

I grabbed Isaac's arm, throwing him off of the twin. "What are you doing?"

"He started it." The twin spit out blood before getting up, stumbling over to his brother.

Isaac wiped the blood trailing down from his nose off as he pushed himself to his feet. He ran for the school, Erica following after him. The crowd spread out, most of them going inside.

"Maybe you should talk to him." Sophie suggested as we walked in.

"Do you think he'd talk to me?"

"Of course he would. You should at least try. Before he kills someone."

I nodded, leaning down to kiss her cheek before going to find Isaac. He was by his locker, angrily stuffing books into it.

"Hey dude, can I talk to you?"

"Why? Are you gonna lecture me?" he snapped, his eyes staying focused on his task.

"No. I just wanna talk."

He sighed, shutting the locker and nodding. He led us into an empty classroom, shutting the door behind us.

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

He gave me a confused look, leaning against the wall. "For what?"

"If that was Sophie out there, I'd be losing my mind too. But trust me, attacking Aiden isn't helping her out. If anything, it's making things worse. You need to calm down."

"I just-it's weird, you know? I don't know if she's hurt or even alive. She must be freaking out and it's all my fault. I got her into this and I can't get her out of it."

"Yes you can."

"How?"

"On the full moon, we'll get her back. She'll be fine, Isaac."

"Yeah and what if she's not?"

"She will be. Trust me."

Isaac's POV

"Come to apologize, already?" Aiden smirked as I glared at him, resisting the urge to punch him again. "If you do, maybe I'll make more of an effort to keep Kali away from her."

"What have you done to her?"

"Me? Nothing. Not yet. Although after today, I have a bit of anger just kind of boiling up."

"Leave her out of this. She has nothing to do with any of this."

"She has everything to do with this. She's the key into the pack. Don't you get it? She's just a pawn to get to you. It was perfect timing, you know. Just as we get here, she did too. Because we couldn't use Sophie, we couldn't use Stiles and Derek's too busy brooding to get a girlfriend. But you and Laila, perfect. You've got a temper and she was just the thing we needed to spark it."

"If you lay a finger on her-"

"You'll what? Just remember whatever you do to me has an effect on what happens to her."

"You would really hurt her? You spent all that time with her, you can't tell me you didn't even start to feel something for her."

"Nothing."

"I don't believe you. If it was just a job to you, you would've tried to stay in a relationship with her. But you didn't. Because you care about her."

"Maybe I wanted you two to get closer."

"No. I still would've liked her, whether or not I was with her."

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Just show up on the full moon, alright? The sooner we're done with you, the better."  

Author's Note:

Isaac and Aiden had a fight!

Double update since this story hit 6k votes! Thank you!!!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEE!!!!