Better

Sophie's POV

"So where to now?" Scott asked as we strolled out of the parking lot.

"Let's get ice cream."

"It's nine in the morning." He chuckled, looking over at me.

"Then let's go back to my place, watch a few movies and then get ice cream."

"Sounds like a plan." He leaned down to kiss me, squeezing my fingers. I grinned and we started the walk back to my house. On the way, we played Never Have I Ever.

"Never have I ever eaten a worm." I said, swinging our intertwined hands back and forth as we walked.

"Never have I ever eaten a worm, I chickened out. Never have I ever kissed a boy."

"Well, I would hope not. But, I have kissed a boy."

"Do you have any proof of that?" he asked, putting on a fake serious face.

"You want me to prove it?"

"Yeah. Just to be sure."

I felt my lips pulling back up into a smile as I pulled him to a stop. I got on my toes to press my lips to his, feeling his grip on my hand tighten.

"My turn! Never have I ever broken a bone." I pulled back quickly, continuing to lead him to the house.

"I play lacrosse, I've broken bones." he pointed out as I unlocked the door. We went inside the warm house and took off our jackets and shoes.

"Ok, so what do you want to watch?" I questioned as I went into the kitchen to make some sort of breakfast.

"I'll pick something out."

"Pick a comedy."

A few minutes later, we both had our own plates of eggs and we were watching some show we'd decided we liked enough to watch for the next few hours.

Stiles's POV

"Erica!" I called, racing after as she walked out of class.

"Hi Stiles."

"Erica, can we talk?" I pulled her into an empty classroom, locking the door behind us.

"I have to get back to Derek. He wants me to go home for lunch so we can train."

"Forget Derek, ok? I need to know where we stand. Are we still together? Do you even like me?"

She smiled, almost appearing to be the girl I took out on a date. "Stiles, I've had a crush on you since the second grade. And you're mine. No one else's. Got that?" She lost her smile, pushing me back against the door.

"Y-yeah, yours. Totally yours."

"Good. Now, I'm going to Derek's to train. I'll call you later, Stiles." She dragged me back outside and then into the cafeteria, making sure everyone was watching before pressing her lips against mine.

Once she left, I pulled out my phone to call Scott, who I hadn't seen all day.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Soph and I decided to ditch. Didn't I tell you?"

"No, you didn't."

"Oh. Hey Soph, I remembered what I forgot earlier."

"Ok, well, I'm sort of freaking out over here."

"I'm sorry. If you want, you can come by after school."

"So I can watch you and girlfriend make out? Yeah, no thanks."

"We'll behave, I promise."

"No, look, I just wanted to call to tell you that Erica is training with Derek. I don't know if that means something to you or not but I thought you should know."

"Training? What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know, ok? She just told me that she had a training session with Derek and then she left. I gotta go."

"Bye."

Scott's POV

"Scott, is something wrong?" Sophie asked as I sat back down.

"Nothing."

She frowned, her eyebrow arching in a silent way of telling she'd seen through the lie.

"Ok, there is something wrong. Erica is training with Derek and I don't know what that means and it's all so confusing and I just want to scream." I burrowed my face in one of the many pillows, most of my words muffled.

"Come on. We're going out." She stood up, stretching before turning around and holding her hand out toward me.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

***

"So what are we doing here?" I asked as we finished our hike up to a lookout.

"I heard about this place from a few people. It seemed like a good place to go when you were upset."

I smiled, lifting my arm up to wrap it around her shoulders, pulling her into my side as I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"You can see the entire town from here." she muttered, her eyes flickering over the buildings we could see from here.

"Everything seems so small."

"I wonder if we can see our houses from here."

"I think that's the school down there."

"I thought that was the police station."

"I don't really know what it is."

"I don't either."

I ducked my head down to rest it on her free shoulder, barely having any time to get comfortable before my new pillow had left. I watched in confusion as she took a few steps towards the edge and sitting down on the dirt.

I moved to sit next to her, leaning my arm against one of her drawn up knees and looking back at her as her hands wrapped around my arm. She mirrored our position from earlier, resting her head against my shoulder as her eyes moved up to mine.

"Better?" she mumbled, pressing a kiss to my arm.

"Better."

Author's Note:

Sorry about the crappy ending, I couldn't think of something to end it...so we got some Sterica action!! Yay!! And some Scophie!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone!

Thank you to adrika2111 because she has been so supportive and she comments and votes on almost every chapter<3

Also, thank you to ItsMeMyca for voting on a few of my chapters<3

And thank you to everyone who has read this book! It's up to 1,217 reads, 29 votes and 31 comments. That's amazing!! THANK YOU!!

And I wanted some feedback. What do you think of the story so far? Who's your favorite character? Who's your favorite couple? Do you ship anyone yet?

I will be posting again soon so keep a lookout!

I'll see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!<3