Really

Laila's POV

I woke up to the feeling of lips pressing against my forehead. I groaned, rolling away from whoever it was, my mind too groggy to put a name to the mystery person.

I heard them laugh, a hand coming up to gently stroke my arm, drawing shapes onto the skin. I sighed in content, falling back asleep.

Just as I was about to go back to sleep, I felt another kiss press to my temple. I gave in, rolling onto my back as I stretched my arms up above my head.

I let my eyes flutter open, blinking them a few times to focus them as I looked up into a pair of blue eyes.

"You awake yet?" he teased, his arm shifting from underneath my head.

I realized in my sleep I'd claimed his arm as my personal pillow, his hand that hadn't been rubbing my arm playing with my hair.

"It's too early." I whined, turning to hide my face in his shoulder.

"It's actually one."

I wrapped my arm around his middle, pulling him closer to me. "Five more minutes."

He smiled, staring down at me as his hand switched to my other arm, trailing over to my back. I was just beginning to fall asleep again, my eyes drifting shut as his hand drew slow shapes into my back.

"I love you." he declared, a happy tone in his voice.

I looked up at him, my brain slowly working his words in. "Really?"

"Yeah." 

"I love you too."

I felt his hand lightly tip my chin back so he could press his lips to mine, the smile still on his face. 

"Really?" he parroted, his nose bumping into mine.  

I grinned against his shirt, moving even closer to him. "Yeah."

Sophie's POV

"Sophie." a voice said, making my eyes flutter open.

I looked around, expecting to see Scott or even just his bedroom. Instead, I was in the abandoned warehouse from last night, my hands tied behind my back.

I immediately tried freeing my hands, moving them around as much as I could as I looked for an escape.

"Soph?" the voice repeated, this time laced with concern.

I turned my head to see Scott in a similiar position to mine, ropes around his wrist.

"Scott? Scott, what happened?"

"I don't know. I don't remember anything."

"Where are we?"

"I don't know. Are you ok?"

"I think so. Are you?"

"Yeah."

"Can you break out of the ropes?"

"I can try."

I watched as his hands pulled against the ropes, eventually breaking them. He rubbed his wrists before getting up and untying my restraints.

"Scott." I whispered, my eyes still moving around the room. 

"What?"

"There aren't any exits."

His eyes widened as he looked around, his hand reaching over to grab mine.

"There aren't any windows either."