Trust

Sophie's POV

I climbed in through Scott's open window, tossing my bag in.

"Sophie, what's going on?" he asked, his worried eyes meeting mine.

"I had a fight with my dad. He doesn't trust me! All I want is for my dad to trust me and let me live my own life but no! He has to control every little thing I do. I'm sick of it!" I yelled, pacing back and forth as I spoke.

"Ok, ok, calm down. Shh, it's alright." He stood up and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his arms.

He rested his chin on top of my head, rubbing my back.

"Everyone argues with their parents."

I sighed and buried my face in his neck, my arms loosely wrapped around him. "We need to talk, Scott. I need to tell you something about my family."

He pulled us over to the bed, taking my hand in his as he nodded me on.

"My family, we're-" The sound of a ringing cut me off.

Scott gave me an apologetic look before leaning over to answer his phone.

"What is it, Stiles? Wait, what? Where are you? Ok, I'm on my way." He got up again, walking over to his desk to grab his jacket.

"Scott, what's going on?" I asked, staring at him in confusion.

"That was Erica, she and Stiles are hurt."

Greg's POV

"Greg, do you mind telling me what that was?" Khloe snapped, glaring at me.

"She's too young to be in a relationship anyway. She's sixteen!"

"And what you were doing when you were sixteen? Hmm?" 

I stayed silent, looking away from her.

"You were sneaking out to see me, disobeying your parents' rules. At least Sophie has been honest about everything. She came to me to ask if she could stay out late tonight and I gave her permission. She hasn't done anything to make you angry."

"She's my little girl. I don't want her to be in love with anyone."

"I know. I don't either. But I trust Sophie."

"I trust her too. It's him I don't trust! What happens if he hurts her?"

"I want you to listen to me. Sophie and Scott are going through the same thing we did when we were their age. Sophie can either be open about it or she can sneak around. Either way, we're not going to be able to stop her from doing what she wants."  

"I want to talk with him. Alone. And I want us to be truly alone. I don't want you and Sophia listening in, I want it to be just Scott and I."

"Thank you, sweetie. Why don't you go tell her that?"

I nodded and then got up, walking over to Sophia's door. I knocked on it, waiting for a few seconds before trying again.

"Sophia, I know you're angry but I want to talk to you."

After a few more minutes, I got annoyed and opened the door.

"I-" I froze when I saw the empty room. "Khloe! Come in here!"

"What is it? Oh, I told you this would happen!"

"We have to go find her."

"No! We are going to go to bed and when she comes home, we'll have a calm talk with her and tell her she doesn't have to sneak around."

"Khloe, she could be hurt!"

"You said you trusted her? Well here's the test for your so-called trust. If you go to bed, you trust her. If you go looking for her, you don't."

"Remind me again why I'm letting her see this boy!"

"Because she's happy and there's no point in trying to stop her. Now, let's go to sleep."

Author's Note:

Crappy ending? Yes.

So, do you think Greg will learn to trust Scott? What's wrong with Stiles?

So this was kind of a filler...sorry:)

I'll see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!