Stop

Sophie's POV

"Come with me." Scott grabbed my hand, leading me out of the school after lacrosse practice.

"Where are we going?"

"Does it matter?"

I smiled before shaking my head and letting him continue to pull me somewhere. He led me to a park, heading straight for the swings.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hiding my laughter as he sat down on one of the seats, a goofy smile on his face.

"Distracting you. Come here." He held his arms out, biting his lip on his grin. I rolled my eyes and sat down on his lap, holding onto the chains that were holding the seat up. He started to push up back and forth gently, barely moving us but still creating a soft breeze.

I rested my head against his shoulder, looking up at the clouds.

"Have I ever told you I really like your eyes?" he whispered into my ear, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "And your smile. I love your smile. And your laugh. I wish I could hear it more."

I looked up at him, smiling before leaning my head back to press a kiss to his lips, reaching up to rest my hand on his jaw.

"And your lips. I could kiss you all day long."

I giggled, shushing him with another kiss. "You're a very good distracter, by the way. I haven't thought about anything supernatural related all day."

"Good."

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while, looking up at the clouds, occasionally pointing out shapes. I started humming mindlessly as Scott pointed up at a cloud that supposedly looked like a bunny.

"Can't everyday be like today?" I muttered, feeling his lips brush against my forehead.

"It can if you'll let it. I wouldn't mind doing this everyday."

Erica's POV

I grinned down at Derek as I pinned him down, finally winning the fight.

"Good. But don't lose focus." He then threw me off him, into a wall. "That's all for today."

I scoffed before standing back up, pushing my shoulder back into place.

"What made you so angry?" Derek questioned, tossing me a water bottle and a rag.

"I'm not angry."

He stared at me blankly, sitting down next to me.

"Ok, fine, I was a bit angry."

"Why?"

"Because I realized my boyfriend is in love with someone else." I admitted, shrugging as if it meant nothing but it did and Derek knew.

"Stiles, right?"

I nodded, sipping at the water as I leaned back against the wall. "I love the idiot and he doesn't feel the same."

"Obviously he does or else he wouldn't be with you. He'd be with her."

"Lydia Martin is dating the co-captain of the lacrosse team. She's rich, beautiful, smart, everything a guy could want. But she doesn't even know his name."

"How long have you liked him?"

"Ever since I moved here. It was my first day and I was so shy. I sat in the corner and then some boy tripped over my legs. And then he looked at me and smiled and his eyes were just so...amazing. And then he made me play hide and seek with him."

Derek reached over to ruffle my hair before getting back up. He walked over to my bag, pulling out my phone. He held it out to me, waiting until I had glanced through the texts and missed calls from Stiles. "I wouldn't be so sure he still loves her."

***

"Are you coming to the game tonight?" Isaac asked as we walked up to the school.

"Of course."

I watched as Isaac locked eyes with a small brunette girl, who waved at him and smiled. I elbowed him, only getting a glance before his gaze returned to the girl.

"Laila Brooks? Really?"

"What? She's pretty."

"She's also weak. She cried when she saw a dead bird, how do you think she'd feel in our world?"

He finally looked away from her, turning back to me. "Relax, I'm not proposing to her. I'm just looking."

I rolled my eyes before walking over to my locker. I opened it, fixing my lipstick in the mirror on the side. I saw Stiles walk in, talking to Scott and Sophie.

I slammed my locker shut, walking away before I got angry.

"Wait!" Stiles called, chasing after me as I walked to class. "Erica, stop. I need to talk to you."

"Why?"

"Because you didn't give me a chance to explain. Look, can we talk somewhere private?"

"I'm busy."

"It'll take five minutes."

"Still busy."

"Stop!" he snapped, stepping in front of me. I glared up at him as he led me into an empty classroom. "Sit down."

I silently sat in on the desk as he locked the door, setting his bag next to it. He walked over and pressed his lips to mine, his hands going to my neck as his thumbs stroked my cheeks. They moved down to my waist, pulling me towards him. I reached up to put my hand on his shoulder, leaning him further down as I ran my fingers into his hair.

He pulled back, looking into my eyes. "A while ago, Sophie told me I wasn't really in love with Lydia. And I'm not. I was in love with the idea of her."

I smiled and pulled him down for another kiss, this one quicker but still sweet. "I-"

"I'm not done. I want you to know that you don't have to worry about Lydia or anyone else." The bell rang, making both of us jump.

"I'll talk to you at lunch, ok?" I grabbed my bag, hesitating before kissing his cheek and running out of the room. I ran straight into the girls' bathroom, keeping my head ducked down. I leaned over a sink, looking up into the mirror to see myself with a goofy grin on my face. I took a few deep breaths before heading off to class.

Author's Note:

It's not the longest chapter I've ever written but it was needed:)

Sterica made up! yayy! and we have some cute Scophie moments in there as well

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEEE!