Fifty

Laila's POV

Before I could see what happened next, I was lifted off my feet by Aiden, carried into one of the offices. I saw Ethan give him a confused look before he tugged Lydia along with us.

"What're you doing?" I asked in a hushed voice, looking up at Aiden as he set me down.

"Just stay here and be quiet. No matter what happens, neither of you move." He and Ethan left the room, shutting the door after them.

I grabbed one of the chairs and slid it over to block the door from opening again. "Lydia? Are you ok?" I checked, looking over at her.

"Physically, yes. A bit bruised from being treated like a human rag doll but I'll be fine." 

I walked over to the desk, dropping into one of the other chairs. "We should look for a phone."

"Laila, honey, this place has been closed down for years. I highly doubt they still have working phones."

"I can't just sit here."

"We have to. You really want to go out there and go up against she-Wolverine?"

I winced at the sound of a loud growl as something banged against a wall nearby. Gunshots followed it, making both of us jump. I held my breath as I heard footsteps walking towards us.

I covered my mouth as we both stared at the door. Lydia waved me over and I tried to walk as quietly as I could. We ducked under the desk as the doorknob twisted and the door opened, the chair moving with it.

"Laila?" Aiden's voice called quietly, making me breath a sigh of relief.

I stepped out, not truly surprised but still letting my eyes widen when I saw the blood smeared across his skin.

"What happened?"

He didn't answer, only grabbing my arm, nodding at Lydia to tell her to follow. His free hand wrapped around her wrist as he led us out. We passed by the now empty room, no one mentioning anything about it as we made our way to the doors.

"Where's Isaac?" I asked, looking around for my boyfriend when I didn't see him outside.

"You'll see him later. Right now, you two need to get out of here. Come on. I'll take you somewhere safe."

I froze, Lydia stopping as well. "Last time you asked me to go somewhere with you, you tied us up and held us captive."

"And now I'm helping you escape."

"Why?"

"Because I'm done with being Kali's work dog. Now you're either coming by your own will or I'm carrying the both of you."

Sophie's POV

I woke up to the sound of fighting. I looked around the room, Scott, Isaac and Erica all trying to get up. I made a move to sit up, my vision blurring as my head felt heavier than normal. Someone stepped into my sight, their arm reaching down to grab the sword.

"Deaton?" I heard Scott cough out but the person in front of me definitely wasn't Deaton.

I blinked my eyes to focus them, looking up to see my mother.

"Mom?"

She only smiled, leaning down wrap my arm around her shoulders. She lifted me up to my feet, her arm going around my waist to give me extra support. My eyes fluttered shut again after that, my body falling limp into her arms.

***

I regained consciousness, struggling to open my eyes. The first thing I saw was Scott, his head resting on the table, on our intertwined hands. He perked up when my eyes met his, sitting up straight.

"Hey, you're awake." He leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to my forehead, his free hand going to my jaw. "How are you feeling?"

"Where am I?"

"The clinic. Deaton and your mom-"

"I know. I saw her." Thinking of one parent made me think of the other, hoping they'd been able to save him. "What about my dad?"

"He's in the other room. Deaton patched him up but he lost a lot of blood."

"He's alive?"

"Yeah. He's gonna be ok. He's still knocked out though. Deaton said he would be for a while."

I smiled to myself before attempting to sit up. Immediately, my head protested, everything beginning to blur as I dropped back onto whatever I was laying on.

"Careful. You hit your head pretty hard." His grip on my hand tightened and black veins appeared on his forearm as my pain faded away.

I let my lips stretch into another smile, reaching my other hand over to grab his wrist. He was already discovering his powers and I'm not fully sure he'd realized what he had just done.

"You should get some more rest. I'll be right here when you wake up, alright?"

"What am I laying on?"

"A table."

"Are there any available chairs or couches?"

"Yeah, actually. Sorry, I didn't even think about that." He let go of my hand to pick me up, making sure my head wasn't moved too much before carrying me over to something.

He set me down, taking off his jacket and stretching it out over as a blanket.

I tugged him down next to me, moving over so there was room on the small couch. I rested my head on his chest, our hands locking together again.

Isaac's POV

"Stop bouncing your leg before I cut it off." Erica grumbled towards me, her voice muffled by Stiles's shirt.

"I can't help it."

"Try calling her again."

"I've called fifty times."

"Try fifty one then. Just stop shaking your leg. Go for a walk or something."

I stood up, grabbing my phone and walking out of the clinic. I started mindlessly walking, not really paying attention to where I was going.

My phone began to ring, making me roll my eyes, expecting it to be Derek or Erica. Instead, Laila's name popped up on the screen.

I quickly answered, pausing in my stroll. "Hello?"

"Come get your girlfriend. We're at the ice cream shop." Aiden spoke instead, the line disconnecting after his words.

I didn't give myself to think it through before running to the car.

Author's Note:

They all made it out alive! What do you think will happen next?

It's the 100th chapter!! Double update!!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEE!!!!!