Mine

Scott's POV

We had just found an empty table when Erica sat with us. She was really shy at first but she soon opened up and was laughing and telling jokes. She was really fun to be around, surprisingly.

This had to be one of the best school days ever. I was allowed to kiss Sophie whenever I wanted, just because I could. But now was the big moment. Jackson had just strolled in and it was time to show off.

Sophie suddenly giggled and leaned over to press her soft lips to mine, making it quite a show by reaching to tangle her fingers in my hair and moving into my lap.

When she pulled away, her eyes were locked on something behind me. I followed her gaze to show Jackson fuming, smoke basically coming out of his ears.

"Well then. Random makeout." Stiles muttered, shrugging.

"Actually, Scott's been wanting to do that all day. Jackson has been flirting with me since I got here and now Scott can show off that I'm his."

"Oh, so you're mine?" I whispered in her ear, too low for the others to hear. She smiled and kissed me again, this one a peck.

"Actually, I'm Stiles's."

"What?" Stiles asked, looking up from Erica's eyes. They'd been flirting for a good ten minutes now.

"Yup. Stiles, I'm yours. Just thought you should now." She smiled innocently, shrugging her shoulder.

"Ok. Go make me a sandwich."

She glared at him and reached down into her bag, pulling out a pen and tossing it in his direction. "No! I change my mind. I belong to Scott now. He's much sweeter." She wrapped her arms around my neck, sticking out her tongue at Stiles.

"Aw, baby I can change. Don't be that way!"

"Nope. She's mine now." I bragged, winding my arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me.

"Babe, I miss you. Please come back to me."

"Aw, Stiles, of course! I love you!" she cooed, reaching across the table to hug him.

"Hey! What about me?" I whined, tugging her away from him. Truth be told, I was starting to get just a little bit jealous.

"How about this? I don't belong to either of you. I'm Erica's." She moved out of my lap and around the table to sit in Erica's lap, her smile returning when Stiles and I gave her heartbroken looks.

"Yeah. Mine!" Erica wrapped her arms around Sophie's waist, both of them giggling.

"Dude, we just lost a girl to another girl. What does that say about us?" Stiles rolled his eyes and burst into laughter. I soon followed and then we were all in laughing fits.

"What's so funny, losers?" Jackson asked, sitting down next to me.

"What're you doing here?" I glared over at him, moving my chair as far as possible.

"We're both on the lacrosse team, Scott, we can be seen together. Relax. And I'm here to invite you to my party this Saturday."

"Why?"

"Because, as I said, lacrosse team. Just be there. And bring Sophie. Hi Sophie. How are you?" He turned to her, smiling.

"Fine. It's been my best day ever. Ask me why." She leaned forward, reaching out to take his hand.

"Why?"

"Because I get to do this." And then she leaned over and gave me a quick peck.

"Well that's wonderful for you. I have to go." Jackson muttered through a clenched jaw as he stood up. "McCall, be there on Saturday. Bye Sophie!"

Next class was history and we were getting the results for our test back. It wasn't anything big, just a pop quiz to see how well we were paying attention.

"There will be a bigger test coming up on Friday so I suggest you study up." the teacher called with an evil little smirk as I stared down at my paper that had a big red C on it.

"Don't worry, I'll help you study." Sophie whispered from behind me. This was the only class she didn't sit next to me but she still managed to sit behind me.

"Thanks." I shot her a quick smile before returning to the board.

She leaned forward and took my hand, her thumb rubbing cirles into the back of my hand. "Anytime."

Author's Note:

Crappy Ending, I know.

And like I've said what seems to be so many times, the drama will start soon! Every house needs a base, right? Well right now, we're building the base. I promise you, there will be plenty of drama.

I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!