Claws

Stiles's POV

"Scott!" I heard a voice scream, a female voice.

I opened my eyes, finding myself in the middle of the forest. I looked around, feeling the dead leaves underneath my bare feet.

"Scott!"

"Sophie?" I called back, running towards the noise.

"Stiles." another voice spoke, someone stepping out from behind me.

"Erica? What's wrong?" I checked, seeing scratches covering her skin. "Are you okay? Should I get Derek?"

"You need to save her. You need to save all of us." she whispered, her voice breaking as tears gathered in her eyes.

"H-how? How do I save you, how do I keep you alive when I don't have any of the abilities you do?"

She gasped for air, her hands clutching her throat. I tried to run to her, my legs locking into place.

"What do I do?!" I yelled, slamming my hand against the invisible force holding me still.

"Save her.Before it's too late." Her eyes began to glow purple as her body fell limp, hitting the ground with a silent thud. 

I turned and began to run, ducking under the branches. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, my breaths coming out in shallow pants. I ran into a clearing, seeing the same tree I'd seen before. This time, bodies were sprawled out across it, the pack. Their eyes were all a bright purple as they stared off blankly.

"Scott?" I tried, taking a step towards it.

As I did, I saw Lydia walk up from the other side, her eyes just as glossed over as everyone else's. She let out a shrill scream, the earth seeming to tremble under the affect of it. I stumbled, feeling the tears dripping down my cheeks as her body fell to the ground.

"They're going to die."

Sophie's POV

"I don't know if this will help her." a faded voice commented as I felt a faint sting in my arm. "But I can try."

"I'll do anything it takes to save her, just please, try everything." another voice replied as my head began to feel heavy.

"You have to understand, I've never seen this happen before. I don't know what exactly her body's fighting off but it's something strong. I worry she won't win the fight."

"Scott! Scott, I know what they are." Another voice was added into the mix, this one frantic. "I know what's happening."

"What's going on?"

"They're witches, they're called the creators. They're turning her into something, I don't know what yet but she's not gonna be human much longer if we don't stop it."

"How? She's the only one that's ever seen them."

"Open your eyes." a chilling voice commanded, my eyes immediately snapping open at his words.

"What's happening to me?" I mumbled as I stared into the purple eyes I'd seen a million times.

"That's what we'll find out isn't it?"

"Scott, why does she have claws? She's not supposed to have claws, why are there claws?" the frantic voice asked, nearly shouting it.

My vision only focused on the man but in the blurred background I saw Stiles, Scott and Deaton all looking over in confusion. I felt my fingers twitch, hearing the claws scratch against the table.

"It's time to fight." the man commanded, pushing my body upright.

My body moved on its own accord, as if I merely just watching someone else. I had no control over my body as I heard myself let out a loud growl, my lips pulling back to reveal razor sharp teeth.

"Soph. Hey, it's me, it's Scott." he tried, his voice remaining calm despite the small waver in his words. "You're okay, I'm here to help you, alright? You know I am."

I growled again, my hand lashing out for his throat. The people in front of me were no longer my best friends, they were my enemies. They were after me, they wanted me dead and I needed to defend myself.

"Sophie! It's us, what the hell's wrong with you?" Stiles yelled as Scott ducked the attack.

I turned my attention to him, pushing him back against the wall. I threw Scott across the room, watching him knock into Deaton as they both collapsed. I returned my focus to Scott, knowing he was the only one that could truly hurt me. The others didn't have claws, they weren't werewolves. Scott was and he was the first priority to be taken out.

"Soph, please. It's me." he whispered, his eyes showing the pain he felt was more than just physical. "Babe, it's me, it's Scott. You're dreaming, I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise."

I raised my clawed hand, feeling something grab my wrist before I could swing it down onto his throat. I let out another growl, turning my head to see Bryn and Derek both holding onto my arms, their eyes glowing a bright blue. They pinned me to the wall, holding my hands above my head.

"Wait! Don't hurt her!" Scott yelled as Bryn's fist made contact with my jaw.

"She's trying to kill you!"

"She's not herself! She doesn't know what she's doing, let her go!"

I stretched my broken jaw out, knowing I couldn't take three on at once. I pushed Bryn and Derek back, feeling my jaw begin to heal back into place. I ran out of the room as fast as I could, ignoring Scott's calls of my name, ignoring the part of me that wanted to stop and run into his arms. I focused on the animalistic side that told me to keep running, to get rid of all of the threats. 

Author's Note:

What do you think's going on with Sophie?? What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEE!!!