Satomi

Sophie's POV

"Ok, so does anyone recognize any names on the list?" I asked, placing the third part of the list on the table so everyone could see.

"Satomi." Derek read, an almost apologetic look crossing over his face.

"Meredith Walker. She's the girl that helped us with the second key." Lydia added, nodding her head.

"Does that say Hale?" Stiles pointed out, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked over at Derek.

"I've never heard of a Malia." Derek replied, staring at the name in confusion.

"Distant cousin?" I suggested, shrugging one of my shoulders.

He shook his head before his gaze lifted up to look at the people surrounding the table.

"Where's Bryn?" he questioned, looking around the room for the apparently missing werewolf.

"You're the one that always goes on about how she's not actually part of the pack. I thought you didn't even want her here." Erica snapped, sending him a glare.

"She deserves to know her mother's on the list."

"Her mom's on the list?"

"Satomi Ito."

Derek grabbed his jacket, pulling out a phone and going over to lean against the wall to talk.

"Anyone else?" I turned back to the list, not able to put a face to any of the names.

I looked around at everyone when no one said anything, folding my arms across my chest as I straigthened up.

"Ok, if that's all, I guess we can all go home."

Laila's POV

"Have you ever heard of a banshee?" Lydia brought up as she closed the door to my room.

"The wailing woman?"

"An omen of death."

"I've heard of them. Why?"

"Meredith said that's she was and she said I was the same thing."

"So, you think you're a banshee?"

"It makes sense, doesn't it? I'm on the list, I'm something supernatural." She threw her jacket onto my bed, sitting down next to it. "And the night of the formal, it was like there were these...voices trying to tell me something. And I couldn't understand them, it was so loud. Then I screamed and I could hear them perfectly."

"Well, whatever you are, you're still Lydia. Don't worry about the list, we'll figure it out." I comforted, kneeling down in front of her and taking one of her hands.

"How?"

"I don't know how but no else is dying."

"I can't tell if you're naive or optimistic."

"I like to think I'm a bit of both."

She smiled, a short laugh escaping before she stood back up. "Come on. We're missing dinner."

"They'd never eat without us."

I stood up, letting her lead me back downstairs, into the dining room. They were all sat around the table, with food on their plates.

"You were saying?" Lydia muttered, although her smile widened as she sat next to Luke.

"To be fair, I haven't eaten anything yet." Isaac whispered, his hand taking mine underneath the table as he leaned down.

"You heard all of that?" I responded, just as quietly.

He nodded, lifting up his cup to take a drink of the water before turning back to his food.

"So, what has everyone been up to today?" Mary asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Not too much." Lydia answered for all of us, thankfully.

"Everyone excited for Christmas tomorrow?"

"Can we open presents tonight?" Luke grinned, looking over at her.

"Yes, but just one."

Scott's POV

"So, you're coming over tomorrow morning, right?" I questioned as I walked Sophie up to her porch.

"Sure. Why?"

"It's Christmas."

"Oh." She looked away, biting her lip as she almost nervously played with her shirt.

"You forgot, didn't you?" I laughed, reaching out to grab both of her hands and pull her closer.

"What?" she tried, her eyes widening. "I didn't say that."

"It's ok. Just come over whenever you wake up."

"Alright."

I leaned down to kiss her cheek as she smiled, tilting her head to instead press her lips against mine.

"Night."

Author's Note:

Bryn's Satomi's daughter and Lydia figured out she's a banshee! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEE!!!!!