Goodnight

Sophie's POV

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked as I helped Scott onto his bed.

He nodded his head, lifting his shirt to show the already healing skin.

"I'll be fine. Will you?" He grabbed my arm gently, rubbing his thumb over the red line where the twins had cut.

"It's just a scratch. I'm fine."

"I'm sorry you got hurt." he muttered, keeping his eyes locked on the scratch.

"Shh." I placed my free hand on his face, leaning down to his level. "It's ok. It's not your fault."

He gave me a small smile before pulling me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist as he let his head drop onto my shoulder. "Do you think Derek will join them?"

"I don't know. I hope not." I ran my fingers through hair, moving my hand down to his back. "It'll all be ok. Just get some sleep, ok?"

He let me stand back up as he dropped back onto the pillows. "Did you want me to walk you back to your house?"

"I can do it, you need to rest. We have school tomorrow." I leaned down to give him a goodnight kiss before pressing another kiss to his cheek. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Erica's POV

"Are you sure you're ok?" Stiles asked again as he tightened his hold on me.

"I'm practically healed already." I reassured, burying my face further into his neck.

We were currently standing in front of his house, attempting to say goodnight.

"I think this is the part where we're supposed to say goodbye."

He rested his head against mine, his thumb rubbing circles into my shoulder. "Yeah."

I sighed into his shirt, letting my eyes close for a moment before tipping my head back. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He gave me one last squeeze before letting his arms drop to his side.

I leaned onto the tips of my toes to press my lips to his quickly, waiting until he had gone inside to turn around and start heading towards the loft.

I paused after a few minutes of walking, wondering if I should go back or not. I rolled my eyes before running back to his house. I climbed through the window, looking over at the bed where Stiles was already sleeping.

I quietly walked over to the free side of the bed, kicking off my shoes as I sat down on the bed. I slowly laid down, trying not to wake him as I slid under the blankets. 

I looked around the room as I waited for myself to fall asleep. I smiled to myself as Stiles rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

I looked over at him to see he was still asleep. I pressed a small kiss to his cheek before relaxing against the bed, my eyes shutting.

Derek's POV

"I don't get a hello?" a voice questioned as I walked into the kitchen.

"What're you doing here, Bryn?"

"I'm here because I heard there were a few Alphas in town. And because I heard that apparently the Hales are back."

"How long are you going to be in town?"

"As long as you are."

I turned to face her, stepping forward as she sat on the counter. "Why?"

"I want to help."

"Why?" I repeated, folding my arms across my chest.

"Is it so wrong to just want to help you out? You're dealing with an Alpha pack, you need all the help you can get."

"What happened to Europe? What happened to wanting to travel?"

"It's boring when I do it by myself. Next time, you should come with me."

"Why are you really here, Bryn?"

She jumped off the counter, going over to the fridge. "I want to join the pack."

"My pack?"

"Yes, your pack. I always said if you ever became an Alpha, I'd join you." She grabbed a water bottle before turning back to me. "And from the looks of it, you need me."

"How do I know you won't get bored again and decide you want to continue traveling?"

She smiled before taking a few steps towards me. "You don't. You'll just have to trust me. You did once. Maybe I can get you can get you to do it again." She reached out, her arms wrapping around me as her head rested on my chest.

I froze, staring down at her in confusion.

"I missed you." she murmured, almost to herself. She pulled away, shooting me another smile before turning and walking towards the door. "I'll see you around, Derek."  

Author's Note:

What do you think of Bryn so far? Picture on the side is of Brenda Song, who I imagine as Bryn

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!