Lose Something

Sophie's POV

I sat on the edge of my seat as we waited to see who would score the winning goal. I held my breath as Isaac got the ball, ducking around the other team's players. I jumped out of my seat, along with the rest of the crowd as he scored the last goal.

Isaac looked around before meeting Laila's gaze, a grin spreading onto his face. His smile faltered as he looked behind her at Aiden.

I smiled as Scott jogged over towards me, jumping down to meet him halfway. He picked me up in a hug, spinning us around once before kissing my cheek.

"You guys did it!" I tightened my grip on him, smiling down at him.

His only answer was pressing a kiss to my other cheek. "I'll go shower and then we can head home, ok?"

I nodded, giving him one last squeeze before he set me down and ran off to the showers. I walked down into the hall as the team all cheered, making me laugh as some of them picked Isaac up, carrying him on their shoulders. I walked down to my locker, grabbing the new lock and twisting in the combination.

I grabbed everything I needed, putting away the things I didn't. I shut the door, turning to lean against it as I prepared to wait for Scott. I pulled my phone out of the pocket of Scott's jacket, feeling my hair fall into my face as I looked down at the screen.

I felt something move my hair back, making me look up. I smiled when I saw Scott, his hand now sliding down my arm to grab my hand.

"Ready to go?"

Laila's POV

"You did it!" I squealed, running into Isaac's arms as he came out of the locker room.

He hesitated before lifting me up so I didn't have to reach so far. I laughed as Luke and Mary raced over.

"Isaac, you were awesome!" Luke hugged Isaac's leg as he set me down. Isaac grinned at him, then at me.

"You really were." I confirmed, stepping closer to him as I smiled back.

"Luke, why don't you and I go wait in the car?" Mary suggested, picking him up.

"Bye Isaac!" He waved his hand, reaching out for Isaac.

Once he'd been shifted over, he hugged Isaac, wrapping his arms around Isaac's neck. He then returned back to Mary, continuing to wave as they walked away.

"Will you walk me to my car?" I asked, holding out my hand.

He tangled his fingers with mine, starting to walk towards the doors.

I remembered Lydia's words from earlier as walked. "Just kiss him." I peeked up at him as he talked, the smile still on his face.

I pulled him to a stop a few feet away from my car, turning to face him. "You really were amazing tonight."

"Thanks."

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."

I bit my lip as I tried to decide if I should try to kiss him or not. I leaned up onto the tips of my toes as I looked back up at him.

Suddenly, there was the sound of someone shouting. We both turned to look in the direction of the sound. I let out a short laugh, assuming it was someone cheering about the game.

"You should go home. I'll see you tomorrow." Isaac ordered, stepping away from me.

He turned and ran off, leaving me standing alone. I quickly turned and got into the car, confused by what had just happened.

"What happened?" Mary asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I don't know."

Erica's POV

"No, it was a really good movie." Stiles insisted as I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't like it. I could tell."

"I loved it."

I gave him a look as we continued our walk to his Jeep. "You barely watched any of it."

"I still liked it."

"So you would watch it again?"

"If you wanted to, yes."

"But would you choose it?"

"Well, I don't know about choosing it but I still liked-" he broke off as two figures stepped out in front of the Jeep.

One of them stepped forward, both of their eyes turning red.

"Erica." Stiles muttered, his hand reaching for mine.

I growled, stepping forward. I didn't have a chance to do anything else before something hit the back of my head, making me fall forward as my eyes shut.

Scott's POV

"I'll study with you." Sophie offered, resting her head on my shoulder as we walked down the steps.

"Can you come over after school?"

"Yeah, I'll-"

We both stopped as we heard Stiles shouting. We started running towards the noise, all the way to the Jeep. Isaac was already there, looking around with a look of confusion on his face.

"Where'd he go?" he questioned, looking over at me.

"I don't know."

"Guys." Sophie called, grabbing my arm. I turned to see one of the twins walking over.

"Lose something?" he asked, his lips pulling up into a smirk.

I clenched my hands into fists as Isaac growled.

"Where are they?" I snapped, feeling Sophie's grip tightening on my arm.

"If you want them back, meet us by the Hale house at midnight. Bring Derek."

Author's Note:

The Alpha pack has Stiles and Erica, what do you think their plan is?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!