Secret

Laila's POV

"Will you read to me?" Luke mumbled as Isaac tucked him in. I was leaned against the doorway, watching as Luke finally agreed to go to sleep.

"Sure. What book?"

Luke stumbled over to his toy bin, pulling a book out before climbing back into his bed. He silently handed it to Isaac, resting his head against Isaac's arm. I smiled before leaving Isaac to putting Luke to bed, jogging down the stairs into the kitchen where Mary was washing the dishes.

"I'll do these. You can go take your shower." I offered, taking the plate from her. She smiled before ruffling my hair up and leaving the room.

A few minutes later, Isaac came down, joining me in the kitchen.

"Luke fall asleep?" I asked as he leaned against the counter next to me.

"Yeah."

"I still can't believe you can get him to fall asleep so easily. You're really good with him."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, you're like his new best friend."

He chuckled, looking away as his eyes began moving around the room. I turned the faucet off, drying my hands as I stared up at him.

"Want some hot chocolate?"

His only answer was a grin, his eyes snapping over to mine. I started boiling some water, tapping my fingers against the counter as I waited.

"Do you really like Aiden?" he suddenly asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"He seems nice."

"But do you like him?"

"As a friend, yes. Why?"

"Just curious."

"What about you? Do you really like whoever it is you were talking about earlier?"

"I think so."

"Are you really not going to tell me who she is?" I tried again, glancing over at him.

He shook his head, a small smile turning his lips upward.

"Do I at least get a hint? Three guesses?"

"It's a secret."

"Well, whoever she is, she's a very lucky girl." I shrugged, giving up.

"Really?"

"Definitely."

I finished making the hot chocolate, handing him his cup. I led him out onto the porch, sitting on the swing and patting the spot next to me. He sat down, starting to slowly push us back and forth as I looked up at the stars.

"Last time we were out here, you fell asleep." he reminded me, a small laugh following the words.

"I didn't mean to. You're just very calming."

"Calming?" he parroted, an amused tone in his voice.

"Calming." I repeated, emphasizing the word. 

We continued chatting, sipping on our hot chocolate and laughing. I moved closer to him, just a bit. Our arms were close, nearly touching now. I saw him glance down at our hands before hesitantly moving some of his fingers to cover mine. 

I smiled, tangling my fingers with his and squeezing them as I looked up at the stars. I could feel his gaze on me, that amazed look returning.

"The stars are really pretty aren't they?"

"Yeah. Beautiful." he mumbled, his eyes still flickering over my features.

I ducked my head, biting my lip on a smile. I took another drink of my hot chocolate before standing up, my hand still in his. "Come on. Let's go watch a movie."

Sophie's POV

I woke up to find myself being carried in someone's arms. Before I could make another move, I felt lips pressing to my forehead.

"Go back to sleep." Scott whispered, setting me down in my bed. He brushed my hair out of face as he helped me pull the blankets up.

"I fell asleep?"

"You both did."

"I didn't get to tell your mom goodnight." I muttered as my eyes started to drift shut again.

"Shh. I'll tell her for you. Just get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning, ok?"

"Ok. Goodnight, Scott."

"Goodnight."

Erica's POV

"This is the best part." Stiles grumbled around a mouthful of ice cream.

We had moved up to Stiles's bed, the couch getting too uncomfortable. We were now watching one of his movies on his laptop, sharing a giant carton of ice cream.

I tiredly lifted my spoon, nodding my head to show that I was paying attention. He continued rambling on about how this was his favorite part, both of us started to grow more and more tired. I shifted around to rest my head on his chest, hearing his words pause before his hand began to stroke my hair back, much like mine had done to his before.

"This is a good part." I agreed, getting under the blankets. He moved the ice cream aside with his free hand, getting into a more comfortable position.

"It is."

"Hey Stiles?" I tipped my head to see him with his eyes already shut.

"Yeah?"

"We really should have more movie days." 

Author's Note:

I thought since I hit 4,000 votes, I'd do a double update! Thank you for 4k!!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEE!!!