Please

Sophie's POV

I climbed out the window, dropping onto the ground quietly. I yawned as I started the long walk to the Hale house. It was silent and dark, the sun just barely starting to rise.

It was around four in the morning, the usual time for a werewolf to turn back. Hopefully Scott would be awake. It was never fun to wake up a werewolf after a shift, especially its first one.

"Scott?" I called as I entered the burnt down home. I went down into the basement, opening the door to reveal my boyfriend, only half awake.

"Sophie?" he mumbled, his eyes lazily scanning the room.

I knelt down next to him, smoothing his hair out of his face. "How do you feel?"

"It hurts. A lot."

"I know it does. Come here." I pulled him into my arms, letting him rest his head on my lap. His eyes suddenly widened and he quickly grabbed my arms, twisting it this way and that. "What's wrong?"

"This reminded me of a bad dream. It's nothing."

"Tell me where it hurts."

"Everywhere."

"I know that. But where does it feel like it's coming from?"

"My chest and my hands."

"Then you didn't break anything, which is unusual for a first shift." I leaned down to kiss his forehead, lightly massaging his arm.

"Soph, I'm tired."

"Don't go to sleep yet. I'm going to get you home and then you can sleep all you want, ok?"

He nodded, struggling to keep his eyes open. I slowly helped him up, carrying most of his weight. I wrapped his arm around my shoulders and then started tugging him toward the door. I heard his groans of pain as we started the walk back.

"It's ok, Scott. We just need to get back to your house and then the pain will be gone." I promised, rubbing his back.

He stayed silent, his grip on me tightening.

"We're almost there." I announced after a few minutes of stumbling. Eventually, we made it up to the back door. It was locked though. "Scott, how do we get in?"

"There's a key in my pocket." he mumbled, his head dropping. His hand dug into his pocket, handing it to me. I unlocked the door and dragged him toward the staircase.

I got him into his bed somehow, tucking the blankets in around him. "I'll be back in a few hours to check on you, ok Scott?" I leaned down to kiss his forehead, moving his hair out of his face. I placed the keys down on his nightstand and turned to leave.

"Scott?" someone called as I started down the stairs. Melissa appeared at the bottom of them, her eyebrows raising. "Sophie? What are you doing here?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest.

"I forgot my phone here last night and plus, Scott had dropped his keys. I didn't think you were home, I would've knocked." I lied, shrugging with a smile as I continued down the stairs.

"See, I would've believed your story if it wasn't five in the morning."

I winced before trying to think up another lie. "I'm an early riser. You know what they say, the early bird gets the worm."

"Mm-hmm. Well, I have to go work now and you should be getting back to your house. I'm sure your parents are worried."

"Yeah. I'll, uh, see you later, Mrs. McCall."

I waved at her and ran back to my house, quietly shutting the door behind me.

"How was Scott's first shift?" a voice asked as I froze, my eyes widening.

I glanced back to see Marcus leaned against the staircase, a smirk on his face as usual. "Excuse me?"

"Scott. Your boyfriend. He's your boyfriend, isn't he?"

"What about him?"

"How was his first shift? Did he break any bones?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do. You know, I like this whole charade you have going on. Innocent high school student by day, huntress by night. Do they know what really happens under the full moon?" he asked, coming towards me.

I stayed silent, backing up until my back hit the door.

"You probably didn't tell them. I wouldn't. How would you tell your werewolf hunting parents that your boyfriend's a werewolf?" He placed one hand next to my head, leaning closer.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I repeated, softer this time.

"You can lie to your parents. You can lie to your friends. You can lie to your little dog. But you can't lie to me."

"Get away from me. Please."

"Have I offended you? I apologize."

"Leave me alone."

"Well, that's not very polite."

I pushed him away from me, walking towards the staircase. His hand grabbed my waist, pulling me to a stop. I turned around, opening my mouth to snap at him when my mother's voice beat me to it.

"Marcus! Coffee's ready." she called from the kitchen, apparently unaware I was in the room.

He chuckled before letting go of me and nodding to the stairs. "Go on then, get upstairs before your parents see. Wouldn't want them finding out, now would we?"

Author's Note:

Sorry it's so short. This is kind of a filler. The next chapter will be much better:)

I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!