Alpha Twins

Laila's POV

"I don't know, I thought the red dress was better." Lydia told me as we walked over to our lockers.

"Well, I bought both."

"That's my girl."

I opened my locker, quickly glancing at the photos I had up of friends and family. "What time do you want to go to the game tonight?"

"I was thinking we could meet up at my house after school, get ready and then be there by five. Jackson wanted me to be there a little earlier so I could watch the end of practice." She straightened up, looking at something behind me. "Who are they?"

I turned to see two twins walking into the school, looking around at everyone.

"I don't know." I muttered as they paused to whisper something to each other.

They resumed walking, one of them looking over at us as he passed. I smiled at him, lifting my hand in a small wave that he didn't return.

I turned back to my locker, grabbing the books I needed and then closing the door. "Come on, Lydia. We'll be late to class."

Erica's POV

"Derek wants to talk to us after school." I reminded Isaac as we got to our lockers.

"I have lacrosse practice."

"You can be late."

"Just tell Derek I'll meet him after the game." He grabbed his bag, pulling out a book and putting it into the locker. "Are you coming tonight?"

"Maybe. Do you think I'd be able to convince Derek to come?"

"Maybe." he parroted, closing the locker. He waited for me to get what I needed, stiffening as his eyes locked onto something.

"What is it?"

"The Alpha twins. They're here."

I turned to watch the twins walk in. "What're they doing here?"

"What do you think?" he hissed, keeping his eyes on them.

"We have to tell Derek."

They walked by us, both of them shooting smirks in our directions.

"Later. We have class." Isaac grabbed his bag before taking off in direction of his first class.

"Since when do you care?"

"Just hurry."

Sophie's POV

"I was thinking of getting a motorcycle." Scott said as we walked into school.

"Really? Why a motorcycle?"

"They're cheaper than cars. It'll take less time to save up and maybe if I get a job at the vet's office, I'll be able to get one. Plus, I already have some money saved up."

I smiled at his obvious enthusiasm, stopping at our lockers. "You've done your research."

"Well I-" he stopped, his eyes glaring at something. I looked back as the twins walked in. "What are they doing here?" He reached out for my arm, pulling me towards him as they came closer.

"I don't know. But we have to find out."

Author's Note:

This is another short chapter just to bring in the twins

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEE!!