Great

Laila's POV

"You didn't tell me what happened with Isaac yesterday." Lydia reminded, a small smile on her face as she drove us to school.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you smiling like that?"

"Smiling like what?"

"Smiling like something happened."

"You'll think it's dumb."

"Laila. Tell me what happened."

"We were sitting on the swing and we were talking and we ended up holding hands."

"That's it?"

"I told you you'd think it was dumb."

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Just kiss him already. Tonight at the lacrosse game, when you go to congratulate him for their win, kiss him."

"What about Aiden?"

"Has he asked you out?"

"Not officially."

"Then you're not dating. You're flirting."

We pulled up in front of the school, ending the conversation. I got out of the car, looking over at where Aiden and his brother were. I waved my greeting, shooting him a quick smile before turning to join Lydia.

"Wait up!" Aiden called, jogging over to us. "Are you two going to the game tonight?"

"Of course. Are you?" I slowed my pace, glancing over at him.

"I was thinking about it."

"Well you should come."

"I might. Save me a seat at lunch." He leaned down to kiss my cheek before running over to his brother as he passed by.

"See? Flirting, not dating." Lydia said, shrugging.

I opened my locker as Jackson walked over, giving Lydia a kiss before nodding a hello to me.

"You're coming early, right?" he asked her as I grabbed everything I needed.

I decided to give them a few minutes of privacy, muttering that I'd see Lydia in class. I started walking towards class, slowing down as I walked by Isaac.

"Hey, good luck tonight." I smiled up at him as he closed his locker.

"Thanks."

"I know you'll do great. You always do." I raised my hand in a wave before continuing to class.

***

"Are you excited?" I asked Luke as he stood on the bleacher next to me, looking around for Isaac.

He nodded his head eagerly, waving at Isaac once he'd spotted him. I laughed as Isaac waved back, a grin appearing on Luke's face.

Mary made him put his jacket on as it started getting a bit colder. The game started, the players running out onto the field. I shivered, wrapping my arms around myself.

"You didn't bring a jacket?" Mary questioned, handing me a pair of gloves.

"I did, actually." I leaned down, pulling out Isaac's jacket and slipping it on.

A few minutes into the game, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Aiden sitting behind me.

"You came!"

"Yeah, I wanted to see what everyone always talked about."

Sophie's POV

Erica glared at something over my shoulder, making me look back to see Aiden. Everyone started cheering, meaning we'd gotten a goal. I started clapping, turning back to see Jackson smiling at Lydia.

"He's sitting over there." Erica grumbled, still staring at him.

"I know."

She took a sip of her water, finally looking back out onto the field. "Great."

Author's Note:

Short chapter but it's the lacrosse game!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!