Hi

Laila's POV

"Hey Luke." I greeted as I went into the house, setting my bag down on the couch behind my little brother.

"Where's Isaac?" he asked as he tried to put together another puzzle.

"I don't know."

"Can you call him? I need help with my puzzle."

"I can help you, if you want." I knelt down next to him, picking up a piece.

"But I want Isaac!" he complained, taking it out of my hand.

"I can't just call him so he can do a puzzle with you."

"Please?"

"No, Luke. I'm sorry."

He frowned, playing with a piece as I got back up.

"I'll go make brownies, ok?"

He nodded silently, trying to fit the piece in. I sighed, ruffling his hair up before going into the kitchen. Mary came down to help, putting on an apron and laughing at my flour-covered dress. We put the brownies into the oven just as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I dusted myself off as I walked over to the door, not bothering to check my reflection before opening the door. I froze as I looked up at the person standing in my doorway. "Isaac?"

"Hi."

"Hi?"

"Your brother called me. He said you wanted to talk."

I groaned as I stepped back, letting him in. "Of course he did."

"I can leave, if you want?" he offered even as he took off his coat, knowing I wouldn't kick him out.

"No! Laila, don't make him leave!" Luke yelled, running over and hugging Isaac's leg.

"Of course she won't make him leave. In fact, he should stay for dinner." Mary added, leaning out of the kitchen with a smile. "We're having spaghetti."

"I love spaghetti." Isaac mumbled to himself as Luke led him into the living room.

I followed after them, concentrating on the sound of my heels clicking as I watched my brother pull Isaac down onto the floor in front of his puzzle.

I sat down on the couch, trying to brush the flour off my dress without them noticing.

"Laila, did you actually want to talk to me or was that just Luke?" Isaac asked, guiding my brother's hand to a piece and then helping him put it in the right place.

"I mean, if you want to talk, I'll talk but-"

"So you do want to talk?"

"Well, uh, I guess so?"

He looked over with a smirk before handing Luke another piece. "Are you sure about that?"

"I'm going to go see if Mary needs any help." I got back up, nearly running out of the room.

"He's cute, you know." Mary whispered as she stirred something in a pot.

"Mary!"

"Oh relax, he's way too young for me. But then again-"

"Mary!" I repeated, glaring at her as I started pouring chocolates into a bowl.

"I'm kidding! But seriously, you should go for it."

"I can't. He probably likes another girl. I mean, he's always with Erica." I grumbled, stuffing one of the chocolates into my mouth.

"I dated a guy who was in love with another girl once. We lasted for about a month and all he would talk about is Mariah this, Mariah that. But he was cute." She stole one of the chocolates, sighing happily.

"You're not helping, you know."

"I never said I intended to."

I grabbed the bowl, shaking my head as I went back into the living rooms. I placed the bowl on the table in front of the boys, pausing to smile as they tried to figure out where a certain piece went.

"The top corner on the left." I pointed out, gesturing to it.

"Thanks Laila! Chocolate!" Luke tripped over his own feet as he scrambled for the sweets. Isaac caught him, holding him back.

"Careful there." he murmured, handing him one of the chocolates. "Why don't you join us, Laila?" He looked up at me, a smile spreading onto his lips.

"Oh, well, actually-"

He grabbed my hand, pulling me down next to him and handing me a piece.

"You can take that one."

***

"Can you come here everyday, Isaac?" Luke asked as he yawned, basically limp in Isaac's arms.

"I can try." He carried him up the stairs, with me following a few steps behind.

We went into Luke's room as my brother's head rolled off of Isaac's shoulder, his mouth open as a small snore escaped. Isaac set him down in his bed, tucking him in.

"Thanks for coming over today. You didn't have to." I gave him my best smile as I quickly leaned down to kiss Luke's forehead before turning off the light and leading Isaac back downstairs.

"No problem." He was silent for a moments before continuing. "Did I do something wrong?"

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a dish from the sink and starting to wash it. "No."

"Are you sure? Because you've barely talked to me all night."

"We can talk now if you want. Why weren't you at school today?"

"I wasn't feeling too well this morning."

"Oh I'm sorry. Do you want me to make you some tea?" I questioned, turning the water off and walking over to where he was leaned against the counter.

"It's fine. Thank you though." He looked at me with an almost fascinated look on his face before I turned back around to put away the leftovers. "Need some help?"

"I've got it."

He ignored me, grabbing a plate and rinsing it off. I smiled to myself, taking it from him to put it in the dishwasher. I straightened up, bumping into him as I slipped on water that had spilled from the sink. His hands wrapped around my waist, catching me before I could fall. He set me back on my feet, laughing quietly.

"Thanks."

Sophie's POV

"Goodnight." I gave Scott one last kiss before heading into the house. I walked up the stairs, into my room, tossing Scott's sweatshirt onto the bed.

"The full moon is in two days." a voice said as I turned the light on.

"Derek, as much as I love our little chats, I'm tired and want to go to sleep."

"We need to team up."

"Excuse me?" I turned to glare at him, folding my arms across my chest.

"Think about it. What're you gonna do with Scott? Chain him up in the basement again? What happens if the Alpha pack finds him?"

"Well, what if they find you?"

"Then Scott has three other werewolves to fight with him."

"Look, I can take care of Scott. Don't worry about him."

"How are you going to fight off four angry Alphas on the full moon by yourself?" he asked, leaning against the wall as he spoke.

"I'll find a way."

"Meet us at the old train station at eight. Bring your weapons."

Author's Note:

A filler chapter but the next chapter is the full moon:D

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEE!