Perfect

Sophie's POV

"And I'm just saying that you should've offered." I finished, glaring at Stiles. We were arguing about whether or not he should have drove Erica to school.

"She has her parents." he snapped back, waving his free hand around to emphasize his words.

"Look, it's like opening doors for her. You don't have to but it's still nice to get the offer. Girls like those type of things."

Scott helped me out of the car after it had pulled to a stop, keeping his hand in mine.

"Thank you. See, Stiles? Scott is being a good boyfriend." I cooed, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss.

"Ugh, don't do that in front of me. Seriously, you two have been dating for like a week and you're already an old married couple." Stiles grabbed Scott's arm and pulled him away from me as Erica walked over.

"Hi Sophie."

"Hi Erica. Stiles wants to know if he can pick you up for school tomorrow." I saw Stiles shoot me a glare, even though I was helping him. If he wanted a relationship with Erica, he would have to start being nice.

"Oh, that's ok. My parents usually drop me off."

"See? She has a ride!" he yelled, walking into the school.

"I'm just trying to help!" I followed him in, folding my arms across my chest.

"Well, I'll see you guys in class." She waved, gave Stiles a hesitant kiss on the cheek then ran off to her locker.

"Scott, kiss me. Jackson's looking." I leaned over to give him a soft kiss, feeling his smile against my lips.

"I love that you do that."

"That I kiss you or that I kiss you in front of Jackson?" I asked, stepping closer.

"Both."

I laughed and gave him another quick kiss before grabbing all the things I needed and heading to class. Scott was close behind me, his fingers intertwined with mine.

We of course passed notes and whispered to each other, holding hands whenever the teacher wasn't paying attention.

Next was art. Our project was to draw things around the room, anything that caught our interest. I chose a camera that was tucked away in a corner, a visible cobweb hanging off of it. I walked over to pick it up, smiling as I blew off the dust.

"You like cameras too?" a chilling voice asked as I turned and faked a smile in Matt's direction.

"Yeah. Photography is amazing. I love it."

"Me too. Maybe we should could meet up and talk about cameras. I know a guy who can get the latest lenses for only ten bucks."

"Um, sure. But for right now, I have to get back to my boyfriend." I nodded and shrugged, starting to walk back.

"I still don't think he deserves you."

"Well your opinion matters so much to me, doesn't it? I'm the one that's not good enough." I turned back, feeling the anger start to boil up. What was it with this kid?

"Never say that. You're perfect." He rushed forward, grabbing my wrist.

"Don't touch me." I warned, yanking my hand away.

"I...uh, sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Insanity is a pretty good guess."

He looked up at me in shock, nearly dropping the brushes in his hand. "I'm not crazy."