Aiden

Sophie's POV

"They're not here." Scott muttered as he looked around the room.

"Maybe they don't have this class." I pointed out, walking over to my desk. He sat down next to me, obviously worrying. "Hey, it's ok. They won't do anything. Not here."

He nodded, sinking down further into his seat. "I just don't trust them."

"I don't either." I lowered my voice to a murmur as the teacher started the class. I noticed Scott's leg shaking as he tapped his pencil against the desk, glancing at the door every few seconds. "Relax."

"What if they hurt someone?"

"They won't." I reached over to take his hand in mine, rubbing my thumb in circles. His leg slowed down, eventually stopping as he calmed down.

"You're right. We'll be fine."

Laila's POV

"Why am I spending my lunch in a library, Laila?" Lydia hissed, following me as I looked through the books.

"I need a book for some research I'm doing."

She sighed impatiently, tapping her foot as I pulled out a book.

"How about you meet me at our table?" I offered, looking at the cover.

"I'll save you a seat."

I continued looking, tilting my head back to see the top shelf. I spotted the book I needed, reaching up for it. My fingers barely touched it, even as I stretched as much as I could. Another hand reached up and grabbed it for me, holding it out.

"Thank you." I turned to see one of the twins from earlier today.

"No problem."

"I'm Laila." I held out my hand, smiling as he took it in his.

"I'm Aiden."

"Welcome to Beacon Hills."

"Thank you."

"How's your stay so far?" I asked, my hair falling into my face as I looked down at my books.

"Good. Maybe you can show me all the best places to hang out around here."

I looked back up, my smile widening as I nodded. "I know the best bakery. And there's this amazing park." My phone rang, Lydia's name popping up along with her text asking where I was. "Oh I should go. My friend's waiting for me. But, here." I pulled out a pen and my notebook, scribbling down my number and handing it to him. "I'll see you later, Aiden."

Erica's POV

"Where's Isaac?" Derek asked as I walked into the kitchen after school.

"Lacrosse. They have a game tonight. You should come."

"Come on. We're going to train." He turned and walked into the large empty room we normally used for training.

"What did you want to talk to us about?" I followed him, grabbing a water bottle and tossing my bag onto the couch.

"It can wait until Isaac's here."

We started by doing a couple sets of pushups, followed by crunches. We did fighting next, him easily throwing me around.

I glared at him as I pushed myself up again, my breath heavy.

"That's enough for today." Derek turned away, getting a drink of water. I walked as quietly as I could to him before pouncing onto his back. He quickly threw me off, seeming to expect it.

I pulled him down with me, pushing him to the side as we landed. I pinned him down, a small growl coming from his throat as his head hit the floor. He paused before he nodded, moving my hands away.

"Good. Could be better but still an improvement." He stood back up, picking his water bottle back up. "Go shower."

I smiled before jogging out of the room and up the stairs. I paused at the mirror, staring into the reflection for a few moments. I grew out my fangs and claws, my eyes turning gold. I looked down at my fingers, my nails sharpened into points.

I sighed as I let my teeth and claws return to normal. I rolled out my shoulders before heading into the bathroom.

 Author's Note:

Another short chapter but next one's going to be one of the games!

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEEEE!!