Makeover

Erica's POV

Tonight was the night. Stiles was taking me out for my very first date. Sophie was over to help me but she seemed a little off.

"Are you ok?" I finally asked, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

"You're not though. I can see it your eyes."

"It's Scott. Earlier today, he said I was flirting with Isaac and I just...I want him to trust me, you know? All my life, I never trusted anyone but I trust him. A lot. And it hurts to think that he can't say the same. But I'm probably overreacting. I'm sorry. This is supposed to be your night and I'm ruining it."

"No, it's ok. Um, I know this probably isn't my place but can I give you my opinion?"

She nodded, biting her lip and letting her green gaze meet mine.

"I think Scott's just jealous and I think you should be pleased with that. It means he cares enough to dislike you flirting with other boys. And actually, you were kind of flirting with Isaac a little. But I'm not picking sides!" I quickly reassured, shaking my head.

"You really think he cares about me?" She let out a small laugh, her eyes lighting up at the thought.

"I think he's crazy about you."

She giggled and reached over to hug me. "Oh my God! Is that the time? You have to start getting ready!" She pulled us up and shoved me into the bathroom. "Shower. It'll give me a clear canvas."

"Canvas?"

"Shower! Now!" she growled before slamming the door.

I quickly showered, still confused. I threw on my usual baggy clothes before going back out to her.

"Alright, sit down." She pointed to the chair placed in front of the desk and pushed me down into it.

"Are you going to kill me?" I whispered as she started heating up a curling iron.

"Not yet. I have to do your hair first."

For what felt like hours, she toyed with my hair and did my makeup and made me try on five different outfits before she settled on one.

She finally let me look in the mirror. I gasped as I took in the person that stood in front of me. It couldn't have been me. That girl was not me. It couldn't be. She looked elegant and beautiful and I was the definition of clumsy.

"What did you do to me?" I asked, still staring in the mirror.

"You're really pretty, Erica. If you choose to let it show, you could be on a runway or something. I didn't have to do anything except for highlight your natural beauty."

"Thank you!" I turned and threw myself into her arms, feeling her arms wrap around me.

The doorbell rang, signaling Stiles's arrival.

"What if I mess up?" I muttered, hiding my face in her shoulder.

"You're not gonna mess up. I felt the exact same way before my date with Scott and it turned out perfect." 

"But you're you."

"And you're you. And you're funny and beautiful. But if you don't believe me, then why don't we ask Stiles? I'll go answer the door." She grinned and left the room, a skip in her step.

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself before I heard her calling my name. Oh God.

 Stiles's POV