Full Moon

Sophie's POV

Scott and I walked into the large mansion, some dubstep type song blaring out and echoing through the crowded house.

"Sophie! You made it!" Jackson called, walking over with a confident smirk on his face. "You look great, by the way."

"Thank you. Where's Lydia?"

"I don't know. Somewhere. So, can I get you something to drink?"

I turned to ask Scott what he wanted then realized he wasn't near me. "Um, actually, I have to go find Scott."

"Wait. Why don't you stay with me? We can find him together."

"You should go find Lydia. I'll see you later though." I raised my hand in a wave then headed outside.

I saw Stiles and Erica both awkwardly dancing by the pool. He was currently doing some sort of sprinkler and she was kind of just bobbing to the music. I smiled to myself before continuing the search.

I looked up at the moon and froze, my eyes widening. The moon was full.

"Scott?" I muttered as I felt a hand grab my fingers, the normally gentle grip a bit tighter than usual.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked, his voice huskier than normal.

"Scott, we need to get you home. The moon." I turned and looked up at him, pausing as I saw his eyes shift back and forth between their normal brown and a bright gold.

"But we just got here."

"I don't care. Come with me." I used his grip on my hand to pull him out of the party as a howl started up. The music, please be the music. Then I felt Scott stiffen. "Scott, keeping moving!"

He nodded and let me lead him back into the house, heading for the front door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Stiles called, racing after us.

"Stiles, look at the moon."

"It's...a moon?"

"Exactly. And it's full."

"Oh right. Right. We should get him out of here."

I got Scott into the car, nearly having to shove him into the seat. I leaned in to put on his seatbelt before he grabbed my wrists, pulling me in further.

"What's happening to me?" he gasped, looking up at me with golden eyes.

"You're changing. You just have to hold it off until I can get you home. Just keep breathing and try not to panic." I gave him a quick kiss before shutting the door and running around the car to get into the driver's seat.

"Hey we're coming too." Stiles sat down next to Scott as Erica got in the front seat.

"No, you guys have to stay here and enjoy the party."

"Let's face it, Sophie, we're not made for these types of parties. What's wrong with Scott?" Erica turned to look at him, a worried look on her face as he kept his head down, his breathe getting heavy.

"What about your Jeep? How are you getting that back if you leave it here?" I pointed out, ignoring her question as I turned to look at Stiles.

"Well, what're you gonna do?"

"I'm going to go home and try to get some sleep." I snapped, turning to glare at him.

"But-"

"Stiles, I will see you tomorrow." I emphasized as Scott groaned, slouching even further down.

"Come on Stiles, we shouldn't argue about it while Scott's sick." Erica pointed out, getting out of the car before Stiles could protest again.

"I'll call you tomorrow." I called to her, starting the car.

"Good luck with Scott. Are you sure you don't want us to help you?" she asked, leaning down to the window.

"Yeah. I'm stronger than I look."

"Alright. I'll see you later. Tell Scott I said goodnight."

I started the drive back to my house, looking over at Scott to make sure he hadn't shifted yet. I moved my gaze to the moon, pushing the gas pedal down further.

"Just a few more minutes, Scott. Hold on."

Author's Note:

Ah, crappy ending. But I will be posting again soon!!

I know it's kinda rushed and short but it's a filler.

By the way, are there any Duck Sauce fans? 

I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!