One Day

Erica's POV

"I'm going to do it. I'm gonna tell her." Isaac said, almost more to himself than me.

"Derek thinks you shouldn't."

"He hasn't even met her. How would he know if she can handle it or if she would tell everyone?"

"He's our Alpha."

"He doesn't get a say in my love life."

"What if she gets hurt? What if the Alphas go after her because you told her?"

"What if they go after her and she doesn't know and they kill her?" he pointed out, folding his arms across his chest.

"Don't do it, Isaac. Think about it for a bit longer. Maybe you'll get some common sense and realize it's a bad idea."

"If Stiles didn't know, would you tell him?"

I paused, trying to think about what our relationship would've been like if Stiles hadn't known. "He still would've had Scott to tell him."

"And if he didn't? What if he was clueless in all of this? What if he didn't know how to protect himself?"

I stayed silent, only continuing to pack my bag up to leave for school.

"You would tell him, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. We both do. You would tell him the first chance you got. I don't want to have to lie to her, Erica. She's so trusting and I don't want her to doubt me." He sat down on the bed, his eyes locked on the floor. "I don't want to lose her, especially to this."

"Just wait until the next full moon. If you still want to tell her, then you can."

Sophie's POV

"I'll race you to the car." I challenged Scott as we walked down the steps.

He laugheded as I took off for the Jeep. I turned to look at him to brag, slowing down when both him and the house were gone.

"Scott?"

I looked around in confusion, seeing the remaining houses still in their spots, the Jeep still behind me. I hesitantly took a step towards where the McCall house had been, my eyebrows furrowing as I saw a shining object in the dirt.

I crouched down to pick it up, holding the mirror in my hands. I turned it towards me, my confused eyes shining a bright purple.

I dropped the mirror, backing away from it as quickly as I could. I bumped into something, twisting around to see it was a tree.

I was once again in the forest, in the same spot I had been the last time. I ran over to the river, looking down at my reflection to see my eyes were their normal green.

The longer I stared, the more my eyes seemed to turn back into the purple. Every time I blinked, they changed colors. Green to purple, green to purple.

"It's frightening isn't it?" a voice asked as I saw a blurred figure join my reflection.

"Who are you?"

"It's a beautiful color though. It's a shame it scares you so much. You would look stunning with it."

"What do you want?" I kept my eyes locked on the person's reflection, trying to see his hidden face.

"You'll find out. One day."

I blinked my eyes, the figure disappearing. I turned to see there was no one behind me, the McCall house reappearing.