Bored

Laila's POV

"Mary, Luke, you guys here?" I called into the seemingly empty house as I took off my jacket.

I didn't get a response so I assumed they were out. I went into the kitchen to grab a snack when I heard a woman laugh but it definitely wasn't Mary's laugh, followed by the sounds of some show.

I walked into the living room, pausing when I saw a blonde haired woman sitting on the couch, her back to me.

"Um, excuse me?" I tried, feeling beyond confused.

"Hold on, this is the best part." she muttered, still not turning around.

"Who are you?"

She let out a loud sigh, as if I was the one bothering her. She turned the television off and stood up, turning around to face me.

I took a step back as I saw her face, the same one that had been morphed the other night, with glowing green eyes. Supposedly, she was Kate Argent, a woman who had been buried long ago.

"You must be Laila. I've heard so much about you." she said, walking around the couch, pausing when I took another step away.

She smiled at me, turning her head to look at a lump of blankets on the couch. I glanced over at it, my eyebrows furrowing when I noticed it was Luke, sleeping without a clue in the world about what was happening around him.

"Cute brother." she complimented, her eyes returning to me.

"What do you want?" I finally asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"I want to help you, Laila."

"You tried to kill me."

"I'll admit I was letting my animalistic side take over. But I never meant to hurt you."

"Why are you here?"

"I told you, I'm here to help. I don't understand why you let Isaac treat you like you're some fragile doll. He thinks that by pushing you away, he's protecting you when really, it's making things worse. You just want to help them, don't you?"

I nodded my head, unsure of where she was going with this or how she even knew all of that.

"And Sophie, the little huntress. The only one who has a small chance of knowing what she's doing but she's too busy worrying about the little things that she can't see the bigger picture. But you and I, we can see it. You know they'll be killed if they fight those Alphas. You saw it, they're barely able to punch a wall."

"What are you saying?"

"You don't get it, do you? You're smart, I thought you'd have it figured out by now. But I doubt Isaac's been telling you everything. He at least told you why the Alphas are here right?"

"For Derek."

"Derek? Oh no, not him. They want someone else, they just don't realize it yet. There are a lot changes going on right now. You can either be ready for them or get killed in the process. Which one would you prefer?"

"What changes?"

"Allies, Alphas, packs. Someone's going to die tonight. It's up to you to choose who it is."

"What do you want me to do? I don't understand." I nearly yelled before remembering Luke was asleep and he couldn't know about any of this.

"You will. Just get to the loft. Hold your loved ones close. Because tonight's the full moon. And it's gonna be a bloody one."

Sophie's POV

"Where's Bryn?" Erica asked, looking around for the missing member.

"She's outside, keeping guard in case the Alphas come."

"They're coming. Definitely." I corrected, nodding my head.

"And how do you know that?"

"Well, if Laila was here, she'd be able to explain it herself." I snapped, shooting a quick glare towards Isaac, who only sighed.

"What does Laila have to do with anything?" Derek questioned, bringing my attention back to him.

"She heard some things while she was on her little stay with the Alphas. Things that we need to know."

"Like what?"

"We're losing. They're ten steps ahead of us. They have plans for literally every situation. If you don't join them tonight, they're killing all of us."

"They've said that these past few months too."

"They're hunting us down." Stiles realized, nodding his head.

"We're their prey, this is all a joke to them. They're powerful and they're bored. So, I say we give them some proper entertainment." I suggested, earning a confused look from Derek.

"What did you have in mind?"

Author's Note:

It's the full moon! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!