Monday

Sophie's POV

"What happened?" Derek asked as he ran into the clinic, Bryn not far behind him.

"We found them. We were driving by the school and Scott made us pull over. They were being attacked, hunted. And then we found the rest of them." I explained, leading them back to the vet's office we had Brett and the rest of his pack in.

I went to stand next to Scott as Bryn's eyes widened.

"Mom?"

A woman turned around, Satomi. She smiled at her daughter, holding her hand out towards Bryn.

"Bryn. It's been too long."

Bryn ran over to her, throwing her arms around Satomi as she let out a sigh of relief. "You have no idea."

"Is it safe here?" Brett questioned, looking over at Scott.

"I don't think it'd be a good idea to keep you guys here. Derek, do you think they'd be able to stay at the loft for a few days?"

Bryn let go of her mother, turning to Derek as she waited for the answer.

"They can stay as long as they need to. We have plenty of room."

Stiles's POV

"What do you mean we can't go over to the lake house tonight?" I snapped into the phone, glaring at the desk in front of me.

"My mom's over there tonight. She's staying there until Monday." Lydia answered, her voice quiet.

"Monday? We have school on Monday."

"You can go on Monday night."

"Fine. Are you sure there's not a way to like, I don't know, sneak into the lake-"

"You're not breaking into my lake house."

"Fine." I hung up the phone, tossing it onto the bed.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration, pressing my lips together.

"It's ok. We all just have to stay alive until Monday." Erica comforted, shrugging her shoulder.

"Well, seeing as just about an hour ago, Scott and Sophie rescued a pack from being brutally murdered in the middle of the lacrosse field, that might be easier said than done."

"You still have your bat?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Might want to start carrying that thing around."

"Erica, I'm being serious here."

"So am I."

I groaned, dropping onto the bed next to her. Her head turned to look at me, both of us staying silent.

I looked over at her, my eyebrows furrowing at the way she looked at me, a fond look in her eyes. "What?"

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"Well, you-you're staring at me."

"Fine. I won't look at you anymore."

I reached out to grab her wrist, keeping her from turning away. "I didn't say to stop."

"You're weird, you know that?"

"Well then, you're the one dating the weirdo. And if you ask me, that makes you the weirdo."

Her affectionate look turn into a glare, her eyes narrowing. "Well then, doesn't that make you the one dating the weirdo?"

"It's an endless cycle, Erica. We should drop it while we can."

We fell silent again, her gaze softening again.

"Weirdo." she muttered, rolling her eyes before she looked up at the ceiling with a small smile on her face.

"Erica."

"Just pointing out facts."

"Don't be a child."

She scoffed, her hands tapping against her stomach. "Weirdo." she repeated, this time under her breath.

"Oh my God."  

Isaac's POV

"We'll give you five minutes." Sherriff Stilinski finally agreed, letting us into the office.

Meredith was sat on the couch, watching us all with a look that seemed to be a cross of amusement and nervousness.

"Hi Meredith. Remember me?" Lydia asked, a bitter tone in her voice.

Meredith only stared at her, her eyes wide.

"You helped us. You were the one who told us the second cipher key. Why?"

"I wanted to help." Meredith replied, letting Lydia sit next to her.

"I know. You just want to help. And we need your help again. So, will you talk to us, help us understand this?"

"Not you. I'll talk but only to one person."

"Who?"

"Peter. Peter Hale."

Laila's POV

"Derek!" Isaac yelled, running ahead of us into the loft.

Immediately, another boy growled at Isaac, his eyes turning gold.

"Hey, he's one of mine." Derek dismissed, the boy nodding his head as his eyes turned back to their normal color.

"Did I miss something?"

"Scott and Sophie found them, helped them escape a group of assassins. They're Satomi's pack."

"So, you guys found Satomi?"

"Yeah. That's her over there."

Isaac nodded before he remembered what Meredith had said. "Do you know any Peters?"

Derek froze, looking back over at Isaac. "Peter?"

"Yeah, the girl who's behind the hit list, Meredith says she'll only talk to Peter Hale."

"Peter's dead."

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding, disappointment taking over the small excitement I'd had about possibly getting beyond the hit list and finding a way to stop it.

"He killed my sister, Laura, to gain the power of an Alpha. So, I killed him."

"Well, what do we do now?" Isaac turned back to Lydia and I, his arms folding across his chest.

"I guess we could go back to the station, tell her Peter's dead."

"I don't get it." Lydia muttered to herself as Isaac led us back outside.

"I don't either."

Author's Note:

Satomi and Bryn have been reunited! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEE!!!