Stay

Sophie's POV

I took deep breaths as I ran through the forest, not truly paying attention to where I was going and simply running. Scott ran with me, sometimes passing me and sometimes falling behind.

We called things to each other occasionally, words of encouragement, jokes. We lost count of how long we were out there, just running and racing each other while laughing.

As I was nearly about win a race, rain started pouring, making both of us pause and look up at the clouds.

"I think we should head back now." Scott suggested, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him as we hid under a tree.

"I have a better idea." I bit my lip on a smile as I backed away from him, into the rain.

"You're going to get sick like that."

"Come here." I said, holding out my hand towards him.

He sighed before joining me under the rain, taking my hand in his. "What're you doing?"

"Kiss me."

He let out a laugh before leaning down to press a kiss to my lips. I got on my toes, reaching my free hand into his hair. He pulled back slightly as my smile widened.

"I've always wondered what a kiss in the rain would be like." I admitted quietly, keeping my eyes shut.

I felt his lips press to the tip of my nose as his hand on my waist tightened.

"And how was it?"

I opened my eyes to meet his, reaching up to peck his lips again. "Perfect."

Laila's POV

"Goodnight, Luke." I muttered, kissing his forehead as Mary carried his sleeping form upstairs. I turned back to Isaac, smiling. "Thanks for coming today."

"It was fun. And now I have this shirt to remember it." He held up the shirt he'd bought in the gift shop, following me into the kitchen.

I pulled down the bag of pretzels, sitting on the counter as he leaned on the one across from me. "Pretzel?" I offered, holding it out towards him.

He laughed before grabbing a couple as Mary came downstairs to say she was taking a shower and going to bed. We both called our goodnights to her as we munched on pretzels.

"I probably should be heading home soon." Isaac pointed out, checking his phone for the time.

I set the bag down, jumping down from the counter and dusting my clothes off. When I looked up, he was much closer than I'd realized.

"Oh. Um, sorry." I muttered, although neither of us moved as I remembered his words from yesterday. "Before you go, do you want some hot chocolate?"

He smiled as I turned to get started on the hot beverages. I quickly made them while he continued to eat the pretzels, offering some to me. I poured the drinks into cups, handing one to him before leading him out to the swing.

"I used to like to come out here after it rained because everything was just so beautiful to me." I told him, staring up at the large tree.

"It is."

We sat in silence for a few moments before I finally blurted it out. "Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"What you said yesterday. About how I was the girl you liked?"

He looked away before letting his eyes meet mine again. "Yeah."

I smiled before leaning over to press my lips to his, one of my hands reaching up to rest on his jaw. The smile remained on my face as one appeared on his.

We fell back into the comfortable silence as I released a long exhale, resting my forehead against his.

"What are we?" I murmured, almost to myself.

"What do you want us to be?"

"I like you. A lot more than a friend."

"I like you too." His smile widened before he hesitantly leaned down slightly, almost as if he was testing to see what was ok.

I nodded my head slightly, feeling his lips gently brush against mine. His hand came up to my cheek, his thumb stroking my skin as he pulled back, his eyes looking into mine. I returned the smile before pecking his lips again.

"We should, uh, drink our hot chocolate before it gets cold." I mumbled, taking a sip of my drink as if to prove the point.

He cleared his throat before nodding in agreement. We stayed out there until we were finished with our drinks, talking about random things.

"Thanks again for coming today. I really did have fun." I repeated as I walked him to the door.

He grabbed his jacket, hesitating before turning back around.

"I was just wondering, if you would maybe, um, wanted to go out sometime."

"Are you actually asking me out?" I teased, my grin returning once again.

"Are you saying yes?"

"Definitely, absolutely yes." I confirmed, leaning up to give him one last kiss. "Goodnight Isaac."

"Goodnight Laila."

Erica's POV

"You better not be sleeping during my movie choice." I growled as I poked Stiles's arm.

"I'm just, five more minutes, dad."

I sighed before turning off the movie, standing up and turning to help Stiles off the couch, throwing his arm over my shoulder. I nearly dragged him up the stairs as he continued mumbling about Star Wars.

I set him down on his bed, making sure he was comfortable before pulling the blankets up around him.

"Go to sleep, Stiles."

He grumbled something else, grabbing my hand as I tried to leave. "Stay."

"Stiles, I have to get back home."

"Stay." he repeated, tugging on my hand.

I smiled to myself as I let him pull down next to him, his arms wrapped tightly around me. "Fine. I'll stay."

Author's Note:

More couple moments! Lilaac are going out on a date!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!!!