Story Time

Laila's POV

"Are you ok?" I asked as Isaac looked up at the sunset with concern.

We'd just finished dinner and were now going for a walk in the park.

"I'm fine. Why?" he replied, slowing his pace to talk.

"You seem distracted."

"It's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if you ever want to talk, I'll be here." I offered, reaching over to take his hand.

He looked over with an amazed look in his eyes, a smile pulling his lips up.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

We fell into a comfortable silence, simply walking along the pathway with our hands swinging back and forth in between us. I stepped closer, resting my head on his shoulder and reaching my other hand over to gently hold onto his arm, my thumb rubbing light circles.

"I should probably get going." Isaac muttered, his eyes once again locking on the darkening sky.

I let my lips fall into a frown as we turned and started heading for the car. I saw him look over, his eyebrows furrowing as he saw my expression. His eyes lit up with an idea as he squeezed my fingers.

"You're my girlfriend, right?"

"Mm-hmm."

"So, I can do this." He stopped us, turning me to face him before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

"Mm-hmm." I repeated, smiling as I wrapped my free arm around his neck.

"Just checking."

"Are you sure you got it? Maybe you should do it one more time just to make sure." I hinted, pulling him back down to my height as I got on my toes.

He gave me another kiss before lifting me up and carrying me as if I weighed nothing.

"What're you doing?" I asked around my giggles.

"Walking to the car."

I laughed, hiding my face in his shoulder as he continued walking around with me in his arms, my feet hovering above the ground.

He eventually set me down once we got to the car, opening the door for me. I got in, another giggle escaping as he closed the door behind me.

The drive back to my house was filled with our mindless chatter and laughter as the radio played music in the background.

I sighed as he pulled up in the driveway, making him chuckle as he got out, jogging over to open my door once again.

I took his extended hand, tangling my fingers with his as we walked up to my porch.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I murmured, turning to him.

I tightened my grip on his hand as he used it to pull me forward, his lips pressing another kiss against mine, his free hand coming up to my cheek.

"What is it with you today?" I breathed as he pulled away slightly.

I saw worry flash in his eyes as they locked with mine. "What do you mean?"

"You just seem so much more...confident."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Definitely. I don't want you to be worried around me."

"I just don't want to lose you." he admitted, almost to himself.

"You won't."

There was a slight pause in his words before he spoke up again. "If I had a secret, one that might scare you away, would you still be with me?"

"You haven't murdered anyone, have you?" I teased, grinning when his lips pulled into a smile.

"No. But would you leave?"

"As long as it's not something too horrible, then no. But, you know you can tell me, right?"

"Yeah."

"Good because I'm a really good secret keeper."

"Are you?"

"Oh, definitely. So, whenever you're ready to tell me, feel free."

"You're amazing." He shook his head, that fascinated look returning to his eyes.

My smile grew as I lifted both of my arms to wrap them around his neck, feeling his hands move to my waist. "Oh really?"

"You're easily of the most amazing people I've ever met."

"Well I'm glad." I reached up to give him one last kiss before his phone rang.

"I should probably go."

"Alright. Goodnight, Isaac."

"Goodnight Laila."

Sophie's POV

"You're late." Derek snapped as Isaac walked into the loft.

"How much longer do we have?" he questioned, shrugging his jacket off.

"Not much longer." a new voice answered.

We turned to see the girl who'd helped us fight the Alpha pack standing in the doorway. Derek glared at her as she walked over to him, a smug smile on her face.

"No hello? Anyone?"

"Why are you here?" Derek asked, his voice cold.

"I'm here to help. Now, aren't you going to introduce me?"

He didn't answer, only continuing to give her that icy look.

"Fine. Since someone clearly hasn't learned any manners, I'm Bryn."

"I'm Scott." My boyfriend was the first to speak up, the rest of us mumbling our names.

"So this is your pack? Well it's nice to meet you all when we're not in danger of getting our heads ripped off, although I have a feeling we'll be right back where we started by tonight. Seriously though, what did you do to make a pack of Alphas mad?"

"Now's not the time for story time." Erica pointed out, making Stiles let out a halfhearted snicker.

"We should probably get you guys chained up since I assume Derek's been too busy to teach you about anchors."

"I was going to." Derek muttered, shooting her a warning look.

"I'm sure you were. Now, where do you keep the chains?"

Erica, Isaac and Scott sat down on the floor, in different places but still somewhat close to each other. I worked on Scott while Bryn helped Isaac and Derek chained Erica.

He silently held out his hands, his gaze flickering over my face. I gave him a small smile as I attached one of the cuffs to his wrists.

"You'll be fine." I whispered to him, letting my hands massage his wrist for a moment. "We all will."

"I hope so."

Author's Note:

A bit of Lilaac and the full moon is here! 

Also, someone suggested Emma Watson as Laila and I think she'd be perfect! What do you think?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!