He's Not My Type

Scott's POV

"Scott." her voice whispered as I felt her delicate hand take mine.

"Do you trust me?" she asked, still whispering as her hand pulled me closer.

"Do you trust me?" she repeated as her soft lips brushed against my neck.

"Yes." I finally answered, unable to do anything. It was like I couldn't control my body.

"Wrong answer." Then I felt sharp claws dig into my skin, drawing blood.

"Scott! Get up! You gotta go." a voice yelled, this one panicked.

I woke up and looked around in confusion before I was being dragged over to a door.

"Sophia!" a voice called as a door shut.

"Coming! Look, I'll see you at school, alright?" She pushed me out of the kitchen door and shut it behind me as I tried to grasp what had just happened.

I ran back to my house and snuck in, trying to be quiet. My mom had already left for work so it was pointless.

I quickly showered and got dressed. I was texting Stiles to say I was ready when I saw something move. I looked out my window and saw Sophie in the middle of her room. I blushed as I realized she was getting ready.

She was in the middle of pulling on her jeans, buttoning them quickly before disappearing.I let out a scream as my phone beeped, breaking me out of my trance. It was just Stiles saying he was here.

I ran downstairs and paused to grab my bag before looking up at the mirror as a reflex. My cheeks were still red. I waited a few seconds and hoped it wasn't noticeable then left.

"Hey, you're blushing, what's up?" he asked the second I got in.

"Oh nothing. It was nothing."

"It was definitely something. Tell me. Did you kiss her?"

"No!"

"But it did have to do with Sophie."

"Well, I guess." I muttered, shrugging.

"Tell me, dude!"

"Fine. I saw her...getting...you know...dressed." I mumbled under my breath, rubbing the back of my neck.

"What? Speak up."

"I saw her...getting dressed." I repeated, slightly louder.

"What?"

"I saw her getting dressed, Stiles!" I yelled before a tap on the window made us both jump.

Sophie was smirking as she opened the door on my side. "My parents bailed. Again. You're driving me to school."

Did she hear what I said? Please don't have heard me. Please.

It wasn't until we arrived at school that she said something that made my heart stop.

"And by the way, Scott, hope you enjoyed the show."

Sophie's POV

"Look, Sophie, I wanted to apologize." Scott started but I quickly cut him off.

"It's fine. If I saw you in the same position, I wouldn't look away."

"Really?" he asked, a surprised smile lighting up his handsome face.

"Yes, really." I smiled back at him and shrugged before turning to the teacher.

Class was boring and most of it was spent doodling on my notebook.

"Hey Sophie. I'm Lydia." A strawberry blond stuck her hand in my face, smiling as I walked down the hall.

"I'm Sophie."

"I already knew that. Anyway. I can't help but notice that you've been talking to my boyfriend."

"Scott?" I felt a pang of hurt that he had a girlfriend but that was quickly shoved aside when she grimaced in disgust.

"No! Jackson! You know. Star of the lacrosse team? Hottest guy here? Yeah, I want you to stay away from him."

"Maybe you should keep a tighter hold on him. And by the way, I don't like taken guys. And even if I did, I prefer brown eyes." I walked over to my locker and smiled at Scott as his gaze met mine.

"What was Lydia Martin doing talking to you? Did she say anything about me?" Stiles rushed over, nearly tackling me if Scott hadn't caught me.

"No. She wanted to talk about Jackson. Apparently, I'm flirting with him and need to back off." I answered, giving Scott another smile as he helped me regain my balance, his hands never leaving my waist.

"And what'd you say? She looks really mad. Like, 'I'm gonna kill someone' mad." Scott asked, a glint of worry in his eyes.

"I told her he wasn't my type."

"And what is your type?" he murmured, nearly inaudible as his gaze dropped to the floor.

"I like sweet, sensitive guys with brown eyes." I hinted, biting my lip as I glanced over at him.

Stiles's POV

"I know a few sweet, sensitive guys with brown eyes. Maybe I can help you out." I offered, smiling to myself.

Scott shot me a glare, obviously not realizing we were talking about him.

"Really? Well, let me know who you find. Oh come on, Scott, art's starting." She took his hand and pulled him away.

I couldn't help but notice him glancing down at their tangled fingers with a smile.

He was already head over heels for her, which was both good and bad. Good because Scott's never had a girlfriend. It's time he went out with someone. Bad because we don't really know her. She showed up with no true explanation and started wrapping him around her little finger.

I was so busy worrying about Scott, I didn't notice myself bumping into someone.

"Oh!" She gasped and quickly got on her knees to pick up her books.

I knelt down and helped her, apologizing.

"It's fine. It was my fault. I should watch where I'm going."

"It's my fault. I was thinking way too hard and...Erica?" I tilted my head and smiled as I realized who I'd bumped into.

"H-hi." she murmured, tucking her curly hair behind her ear nervously as she bit her lip.

"Wow, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Y-yeah, I normally sit in the back corner and you're always with Scott so..."

"Yeah, you look great though." And she did. She looked a lot better than she had the last time I'd seen her.

"Y...you think so?" she asked, starting to smile.

"Yeah. You look amazing actually. And your hair's longer."

"You noticed?"

"Well, yeah. Hey, I gotta go but what if you give me your number so I can like...call you or something?" I hesitantly held out my phone, waiting for the rejection.

"You want my number? Sure!" She giggled, which was the most adorable noise ever and quickly typed something into my phone. "Bye Stiles."

Author's Note:

Aw, so many cute couple moments!

Well that's it for now. I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEEE!