Light

Sophie's POV

"You're early." a voice called as we walked into the area in front of the Hale house.

A man stepped out, a walking cane in his hand and sunglasses covering his eyes.

"Where are they?" Derek asked, glaring at the man.

"They're right here. Kali." He stepped aside to let Kali throw Stiles and Erica out of the house. They both fell limp, most likely knocked out. "Now that you're here, we can talk."

"About what?"

"About you joining our pack."

Scott and I exchanged a look before turning back to see Derek's reaction.

"And what if I say no?"

"Then we kill you." Kali spoke up, stepping forward.

"Get Stiles and Erica." Derek ordered, his eyes locking on Kali.

Scott and I rushed forward to grab Stiles and Erica, dragging them back over to where Derek and Isaac stood.

"So what do you say Derek?" the man questioned again, holding his hands out.

"I'm not going to kill my pack."

I shook Erica, trying to wake her up. She groaned, her eyes fluttering.

"You'd be more powerful. Faster, stronger." the man tried again, taking a few steps towards Derek.

Scott grabbed my arm as the man got closer, slightly pulling me towards him.

"You'd have an actual pack."

"The answer's still no."

"I'll give you some time to think about it. How about until the next full moon?" The man turned back to walk towards the rest of his pack. "It was nice seeing you, Derek. Kali."

Kali smiled before taking another step forward to let three more people out of the house. "Maybe this will help push you in the right direction, Derek."

I crouched back down to wake Stiles up, shaking him a few times before he would open his eyes. I held my finger up to my lips to shush him before pointing in the other direction, silently telling him to run.

Once I'd turned back, Kali had already attacked Derek, the other male Alpha fighting Isaac and Erica while Scott faced the twins.

I backed up a few feet, pulling out my bow. I pulled out an arrow, aiming for one of the twin's leg. Scott tackled him once the arrow had pierced his thigh. The other twin turned towards me with a growl, his eyes turning red.

"Now!" I yelled before sending out the arrow that blew up in an explosion of sparks, bright enough to blind the Alphas as the others ducked their heads down.

I shot another normal arrow at the other twin, hitting him in the arm. I then shot at the other Alpha, managing to hit his shoulder. This only seemed to make him mad, a growl echoing as he pulled the arrow out and tossed it aside.

He grabbed Isaac and Erica by the neck, lifting them off the ground before throwing them in my direction. I fell onto the ground as Erica landed on top of me, knocking my bow away.

She pushed herself off of me, taking a deep breath before getting back up. I turned for my bow, pausing as someone kicked it away. I looked up at one of the twins, one of my arrows clutched in his hand.

He grabbed my throat, bringing me up to his height before pinning me to a tree. I reached for my knife, my free hand grabbing his wrist to try and loosen his grip. Isaac punched him, making him release me and stumble back.

I gave Isaac a quick smile to thank him before grabbing my knife and turning back to the twin. I saw Kali kick Derek, her claws scratching his chest and stomach. He dropped onto the ground, taking a second before attacking her again.

I ducked under the twin's claws, kneeing him in his side. He grabbed my arm, pushing me back onto the ground. Scott landed next to me, the other twin stepping into our sight. The twins grabbed each other's arms, stepping closer to each other as they begin to morph into one.

Scott helped me up, pushing me behind him slightly. I looked over to the place my bow had been before, finding it empty. I ignored it, assuming it had been knocked aside again. 

The twins growled, charging forward. One of their hands sliced Scott's side while the other cut my arm. I pulled Scott of the way as they made another swipe in his direction. A hand grabbed their arm as it pulled back again, making us all look over at Stiles.

The sound of an arrow being released made me turn around as another explosion of light went off, blinding all of the wolves this time. I flinched, blinking my eyes rapidly as the figure jumped down from the roof. They shot another arrow, another explosion going off.

"Here!" They threw the bow at me, along with a few arrows. "Keep shooting!

Kali covered her eyes as she turned towards us. She took a step in our direction, quickly grabbing the arrow I shot at her. The woman next to me growled at her before growing out her fangs and claws, her eyes turning blue. She attacked Kali at the same time Derek did, both of them knocking her to floor.

I started shooting arrows, the light continually blinding the Alphas. Ennis slashed Erica and Isaac's sides as the twins threw Scott into a tree, Stiles now pushed aside. Kali pushed the woman back into Derek, making them stumble back.

"That's enough." a voice called as she sliced both of their chests, sending them onto the ground.

The Alphas froze, turning towards the house. I looked back to see the man from before walking down the steps.

"You have until the next full moon, Derek. Think about it."

Author's Note:

Mystery woman saves the day!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!