Motorcycle

Laila's POV

"So you didn't kiss him?" Lydia summed up as we got out of her car.

"I didn't get a chance to. And besides, he said he likes someone else."

"Who?"

"I don't know, he wouldn't tell me."

"Well, do you like him?"

I thought about it as we stopped by our lockers, slowly putting in my combination. "I think I do."

"Then you should tell him."

"Maybe I will. Should I?"

"Yes. You should."

I sighed, closing my locker and turning to lean against it. "You know, you're right. I should tell him."

"Now's your chance." She gestured over to where Isaac was stopping to go through his locker.

"I can't do it now."

"Why not?"

"I need to think about what I'm actually going to say."

"What's wrong with 'I like you, let's date?'"

"It's just really confusing, Lydia."

"It doesn't need to be." She closed her locker, turning and resting her hands on both of my shoulders to make me face her. "Do whatever makes you happy. I'll help you, if you want." 

I smiled before reaching out to hug her, letting my eyes shut for a moment before pulling away. "Will you help me find something to say?"

"Of course I will."

Isaac's POV

"When are you going to stop the not-so-secretive looks and ask her out?" Erica questioned as I glanced over at Laila.

I shook my head, shutting my locker before turning to her. "I can't yet."

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"Just do it. She likes you and you obviously like her."

"I don't even know what I would say."

"How about 'will you go out with me?'"

"And what if she says no?"

"She won't. Trust me."

Sophie's POV

"And Deaton said I can start whenever I want so I was thinking of going after practice." Scott said as we opened our lockers.

"You're really going to get a motorcycle?" I questioned, looking up at him with a small smile.

"Yeah. I'm trying to decide how to convince my mom but I really want one."

My smile dropped as I saw the twins walk through the door. "Scott."

He was already looking at them, one of his hands balling into a fist. Stiles and Erica stopped talking, their eyes locking onto the Alphas. One of the twins shot Scott a smirk as they passed.

I sighed before turning back to my locker. "Here we go again."

Erica's POV

"I just don't trust them." Stiles grumbled under his breath as we walked into the classroom.

"None of us do." Scott agreed, sitting down in his seat next to Sophie.

"They won't do anything too bad. Not here, at least." Sophie reassured, reaching over to take Scott's hand.

"What if they do?" I asked, leaning against Stiles's chair as he sat down. "What're we going to do then?"

"Whatever we have to."

Author's Note:

Short chapter but I'm doing another double update since I hit 300k reads! Thank you!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEE!!!