Cure

Sophie's POV

"Still not happy your dad's in town?" I asked, dropping onto the bed next to Scott, whose face was buried into the pillow.

He only shook his head, his hands clutching the pillow tighter.

I leaned over to press a kiss to his shoulder, my hand rubbing his back as I rested my chin on the area I'd kissed.

"It's ok. At least we can say we've both met the parents and we don't have to have another one of those awkward dinners."

He let out a short laugh, making my lips pull up into a smile.

"Now, why were you all pouty?"

"He wants to have dinner with me tonight. He says he wants to start doing that more."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I don't want to have dinner with him."

"I'm sure you guys will figure it out. Maybe it's a good thing he came back."

"What about you? How's your dad?"

"He's walking again. My mom wants to start training back up now that he's a bit better and can do things for himself."

"Training? Like what we do?"

"A bit different. It's not so much how to use your claws or fangs, it's how to avoid them. A lot of swords, bows, the works."

"You-never mind." He shook his head, cutting off whatever he was about to say.

"What is it?"

"It's dumb, I already know the answer."

"Ask me anyway."

"You're not going to kill people like me when you get older, are you?"

"No. I don't want to. I want to help the supernatural, not get rid of them."

"Do you think there's a cure?"

"I'm sure there is one, somewhere. Would you take it, if it did exist? Turn yourself back into a human?"

"I don't know. I don't think that's really an option right now. I can't protect everyone if I'm human."

"What about after all of this?"

"I don't know."

"I'd still love you, you know. Human or werewolf or anything else."

He lifted his head up, looking over at me before leaning over to press his lips to mine. "I love you too."

I bit my lip on my smile, letting my head drop down to rest on the pillow as he kissed my cheek, pecking the area a few times.

"Do you think you'd want to come to dinner with me? And my dad?"

"Sure. Does he even know you have a girlfriend?"

"I never really talked to him about it so unless my mom told him, no."

"This should be an interesting evening then."

Erica's POV

"Hey, wake up." a voice said as something shook my shoulder.

My eyes flickered open, looking up at Stiles. I took a deep breath, looking around the room as I tried to wake up.

"You should head home, it's getting late." He kept his voice quiet, his hand now massaging my shoulder.

"I'm not leaving you."

"It's alright, I'll be fine here."

"You almost got killed last night."

"And you almost get killed on a weekly basis."

"I'm not leaving." I repeated, this time trying to speak as sternly as I could in my half-awake state.

"Erica, I told you I'm fine."

"It doesn't matter. Do you know how terrifying it was, getting that phone call? Hearing that someone had tried to kill you? Do you know how I feel now, knowing that I could've been there and I could've stopped it from happening but instead, I was at home, watching some movie?" I ranted, jumping onto my feet as my voice got louder.

"Yeah, that's how I feel everytime someone tries to set you on fire or claw your eyes out. I know all about exactly what you're feeling right now."

"Well, it sucks."

"I know."

I sighed before throwing my arms around his neck and burying my face in his shoulder. His arms came around me as one of his hands lifted to stroke my hair.

"If you ever do that again, I will personally murder you." I warned, my hands clinging to his shirt.

"I could say the same thing to you."

"God, I'm glad you're ok."

I felt him smile as he pressed a small kiss to the side of my head. "Me too." 

Laila's POV

"What're you guys doing here?" the sherriff asked, spotting us sat on the bench by his office.

"I want to talk to Meredith." Lydia explained simply, shrugging her shoulder.

"Listen, we've been trying to get her talk all day. We're bringing in a psychologist to see if we can something out of her. But for right now, I'm not sure it's the best idea to let you talk to her."

"I'm not leaving until I do."

"Lydia."

"I can wait."

"I'm just not sure-"

"Give me five minutes. That's all I want."

He folded his arms across his chest, opening his mouth to respond when the deputy came over with the psychologist.

"Like I said, I can wait."

Author's Note:

Sophie's going to dinner with Scott and his dad, a bit of Sterica and Lilaac and Lydia are waiting at the sherriff's station. What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!!