Love

Sophie's POV

"So, are you hungry?" Scott asked as he walked into my room.

"No."

"Are you sure? I'm ordering pizza, you can have some if you want. Do you want any toppings?"

I felt the guilt building up even more the longer I heard his voice, his horrible attempt at avoiding the subject. Tears began to well up in my eyes and he instantly dropped to a kneel in front of me, his hand coming out to rest on my cheek.

"What's wrong?"

"You know exactly what's wrong. Isn't this the part where you break up with me?"

"I'm not breaking up with you. I'm not mad about...it."

"I just, I'm sorry. Alright? I'm sorry, I'm so incredibly sorry. I didn't tell you because how am I supposed to? We just started dating and you were a werewolf and I didn't want to lose you." I explained in a hurry, trying to make him see my side of the story.

"Soph, it's ok."

"No, it's not. I've lied to you, I've kept secrets, you're supposed to hate me!"

"I don't hate you. I never will."

"This is all my fault, don't you get it? My dad's nearly dead because of me, Stiles hates me, the pack will to."

"Hold on, none of this is your fault."

"And the Alpha pack are three steps away from getting Derek to murder all of us and if he doesn't, they will and my grades are slipping and everything's falling apart. Even us. I've ruined our relationship because I was too scared to tell you the truth and I don't know what to do, Scott." I rambled, getting everything I could think of off my chest.

"Soph, stop. Listen to me. We're fine, the pack won't hate you and we can study more. Everything's going to be ok, alright?"

"What if it's not? What if you die? What if my dad dies? What if someone else dies because of me?"

"This isn't your fault. The Alpha pack were drawn here by another Alpha and everything they've caused is on them, not you."

"My parents knew. I should've known they would figure it out. A pack of Alphas living next door? How could I think they wouldn't notice? I guess I was just hoping they'd stay out of it. I should've told them too. My dad and his group, I could've stopped them. Those men wouldn't be dead if I had just told them the truth."

"It's ok, it's ok, I love you, everything's fine."

I opened my mouth to continue my rambling but my words caught as I looked up at him. "W-what?"

"This isn't how I pictured saying it but I do. I love you. So much. And I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. Now, take a deep breath."

"What?"

"Take a deep breath. Calm down, your heartbeat is going crazy."

I sniffled before listening to his comforting words, taking deep inhales and letting them out. He shifted closer, leaning over to press a kiss to my forehead.

"Now can you talk without getting worked up again?"

"I'll tell you everything, anything you want to know."

"I know. But first, I want you to eat something. Why don't you go shower and I'll order us something?"

I felt a smile spread over my lips, only being encouraged when his dimples made an appearance as well. I leaned forward to press my lips to his, letting my arms sling around his neck.

"Pizza or Chinese?" he mumbled into my lips, making me giggle, which only caused his smile to grow wider.

"I don't care. I'm starving." I admitted, pressing another kiss to his lips before kissing his cheek.

He loved me. And the longer I sat there with him, the more I realized I loved him too.

Laila's POV

"Why didn't you tell them about Kate?" Isaac asked Derek as Lydia led me down the stairs.

"Because I'm not sure it was Kate. It just looked like her."

"Isaac." Lydia called to get his attention, the glare already returning to her face.

He looked over, pushing away from the couch and walking over. "What's wrong?"

"We're hungry and bored and this is beginning to feel like I'm being held hostage all over again."

"She means can we get some food? You can come too if you want." I corrected, putting my free hand on her arm, the other still held tight in hers.

"I just wanted to keep you safe, I didn't mean to make it feel like a prison." Isaac quickly explained, stepping closer and lowering his voice in an attempt for privacy.

"It doesn't. But Lydia's just tired and she wants to get home."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to stay with you and I want to help."

"I don't-"

"Want me involved. I know. But it doesn't mean I have to stand around doing nothing while my boyfriend is out there fighting for his life. You realize I can't do that right?"

"As much as I'd love to see yet another deep, loving conversation between you two, I'm starving." Lydia interuppted, rolling her eyes. 

"Come on. I'll take you guys out, my treat." Isaac held out his hand to me, waiting until I had linked our fingers to start leading us out.

Stiles and Erica walked in as we were leaving, bickering about what they were going to eat.

"You guys can come out with us." I offered, ignoring Lydia's groan of protest.

"As fun as that sounds, I'm gonna have to say no." Erica snapped, continuing to walk up into the loft.

"She still doesn't like me, does she?"

"She does, she's just mean to everyone." Isaac shrugged, opening the car door for both Lydia and I.

I glanced back at Lydia to see a frown on her face, almost a pout. "Aw, Lydia cheer up. I'll let you pick where we go."

"Great."

Author's Note:

Scott said I love you! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEE!!!!