Not Yet

Sophie's POV

"Sophie!" a voice called, waking me up.

I shifted on the bed, slowly opening my eyes. I blinked them to focus my vision, feeling them widen as I looked around the hallway of the school.

I slowly slid out of the bed, my bare feet touching the cold floor as I shifted my weight onto them. I heard the sounds of growling, screams following them.

I took a few steps forward, in the direction the noises were coming from. I took in a breath, holding it as I lifted my hand to the door knob.

I opened the door, my eyes going to the people in front of me. Someone was being pinned down by someone else, an obvious fight going on between them. Desks and chairs were knocked over, one of the windows was broken.

I walked around to see the face of the attacker, pausing as I tried to figure out who it was. They looked so familiar but I just couldn't figure it out.

Finally, it clicked. Scott.

But that person didn't look like Scott. His face was morphed into something that resembled more animal than human. His eyes were bright red, his fangs and his claws sharper.

He continued slashing at the man's side, seeming to have lost all control.

"That's what he'll become." a chilling voice informed as I felt someone stand next to me.

"That can't be Scott." I let out, shaking my head as I took a step back.

"It will be. Unless you can stop it."

"How?" I didn't need to look up to know it was the purple-eyed man, the voice gave him away, as well as the nightmarish feel to this entire scene.

"That's up to you. You tie him down to his human side, the past few nights have proved that much. But, there will always be that temptation to let loose and see what he could really do. He'll always wonder, in the back of his mind."

"He's not a killer."

"Not yet."

I fell back into a silence as Scott finally stopped, his breath heavy as he looked up at me, reminding me of the question that had been bothering me the entire night.

"Is he an Alpha?" I asked, my voice staying quiet.

"Not yet." he repeated, walking towards Scott.

"Is he going to kill Derek?"

"I can't predict futures, darling. That's more of Lydia's realm, especially death."

"Why are you here then? To taunt me?"

"To open your eyes. You're afraid, of me, of yourself, of everything. You don't need to be. I'm only here to help you, guide you."

"By terrifying me?"

"Once again, opening your eyes. Once you know you're afraid, you'll be able to overcome it. You see, you and I, we should work together."

"Why would I work with you?"

"What do you have to lose?"

"Everything. Why should I trust you?"

"It has nothing to do with trust. I don't trust you either."

"Then what's the point of all of this?"

He only chuckled, resuming his stroll over to the door. "Another time, young one."

Scott then turned to me, another growl escaping his throat. He jumped towards me, his hand lifting up for the final blow.

I sat up, back in Scott's room as I struggled to regain my breath. I looked over to see Scott's side of the bed empty, worry sinking in.

"Scott? Scott!" I called as quietly as I could, turning my head to see he was standing on my other side, awake.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm sorry, I got up to turn the alarm off." he comforted, sitting back down as his hands gripped onto my arms.

I leaned forward to rest my head in the place where his neck met his shoulder, taking deep breaths to slow my heartbeat back down.

"Bad dream?"

"Not too bad. But it was strange."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"It was confusing."

"Well, it's over now. You're ok."

I felt him shifting us over so we could lay back down, his arms wrapping around me to pull me closer to him.

"How does a day of doing absolutely nothing sound to you?" he offered, a smile pulling his lips up.

"Perfect."

Isaac's POV

"Isaac, wake up!" a voice demanded as something shook my shoulder.

I groaned, rolling away from it as I pulled on the blankets to get them back into place.

"Isaac!" I felt lips press to my cheek as my eyes reluctantly fluttered open, looking back at Laila.

"What's wrong?" I mumbled around a yawn, fighting off the desire to just close my eyes and fall back asleep.

"It's the winter festival today! We have to go today, opening day's the best day."

"Now? It's early."

"It's noon. We've already slept in enough. What if we miss something exciting?"

"We won't. Come on, at least let me sleep another five minutes." I reached out to wrap my arm around her shoulders, pulling her back down into my side.

"But I'm already dressed and ready to go."

"We'd still need to drive all the way over to the loft so I could change."

"We can leave now, I'll drive. You can sleep in the car."

I agreed at the mention of more sleep, letting her lead me down the stairs with a new skip in her step. I gave her the keys, getting into the car.

"Ok, how do we get to the loft again?"

I sighed, knowing I wouldn't be getting as much sleep as I'd hoped for. I instructed her as she drove, apologizing a few times for keeping me awake. By the time we got to the loft, I was wide awake. 

"I'll wait down here for you and then we can go to the winter festival!" 

Author's Note:

It's the winter festival! What do you think Sophie's dream meant?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEE!!!!!!