Music

Laila's POV

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked Isaac, looking up at him as he stopped dancing to the electronic song they were playing.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I think we should go sit down."

I grabbed his hand and began leading him over to a table, rushing to catch him as he tripped over his own feet. 

"Ok, we should definitely go sit down."

I got him into a chair, smoothing his hair back as he looked around in confusion.

"I'm gonna go get you something to drink, ok? Just stay here." I yelled over the music before going over to the refreshment table.

I grabbed the first water bottle I saw, taking it back to Isaac. He only looked up at me blankly, as if his eyes couldn't focus.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I don't know."

"Should I get Scott?" I asked, straightening up to look around for the other werewolf.

As I spoke, I saw Erica stumble out of the gym, leaving Stiles alone by the door.

"Wait here." I told Isaac before walking over to Stiles. "What's wrong with Erica?"

"I don't know. She said she felt sick and that she wanted some air."

"Isaac's not feeling too well right now either."

"Where's Scott?" Stiles questioned, turning around to look for Scott.

"I don't know, I was gonna look for him."

"Come on." He put his hand on my back to guide me over to the area where everyone was dancing, meaning it in nothing but a way of getting me to move forward.

I glanced over at Isaac to see him glaring at Stiles, his jaw clenched. I could see his hand gripping onto the water bottle, tight enough to crush it.

"Scott!" he called, grabbing his best friend's arm to pull him to a stop.

"What's wrong?" Scott's smile fell off his face, immediately able to tell something was wrong.

"Isaac and Erica are feeling sick."

"Maybe they caught something."

"Isaac was completely fine when we were dancing earlier." I added, folding my arms over my waist.

"So was Erica." Stiles agreed, nodding his head.

"Where are they now?" Scott grabbed Sophie's hand, leading us all out of the crowd.

"Isaac's over-" I pointed over to where I had last seen Isaac before realizing his chair was now empty. "He's gone."

"Erica ran out earlier too." Stiles told him, gesturing to the door.

"I'll go look for them." Scott said, letting go of Sophie as he started towards the door. 

He paused, blinking his eyes as if to focus them, just like Isaac had been doing earlier.

"Scott?" Sophie grabbed his arm, holding him up as he lost his balance, Stiles catching his other side.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not. It's the same thing that happened to Erica and Isaac."

"I need to go find them."

"I'll come with you."

"No, stay with Laila and Stiles. Just in case something really is going on." He made his way to the door, still not seeming to be fully balanced but he was walking.