💎Twins Alike: Part 35💎

3rd POV

^^Mountain Lovers Association Exhibition Booth^^

"Oya... I'm honored to have the culture festival's committee leader come observe my booth." Jade said as Riddle got in the classroom. "I bid you a warm welcome to the Mountain Lovers Association."

"Ahhh! It's Goldfishy, welcome!" Jade wasn't alone. He was with Floyd. "Here you go. This is to celebrate you being his first customer. You get a mysterious mushroom Jade picked as a present."

"Hey, don't go shoving weird stuff in my face! What's your problem?!" Riddle yelped out as he backs up and away from Floyd. "Also, knock it off with calling me that weird nickname!"

"You two, that is not a mysterious mushroom or weird stuff at all." Jade said to the two. "It has a proper name. The Bunashimeji is an edible mushroom."

"Could you stop your brother before you correct us?! I'll have both of your heads!" Riddle said to Jade. He was about to go Queen Of Hearts any second.

"What's the fuss happening in the doorway?" Trey said as he and the Ramshackle residents poke their heads into the room. "... Ah, so the main attraction here are the terrariums and photos."

"Trey came as well, I see." Jade chuckled out. "I see that Y/n is here too. Correct. Everything on display here are things that I collected from the mountains myself."

"Oh, it's Shrimpy and Seally. Also Pufferfish, Guppy, and Sea Turtle, welcome." Floyd said, turning his attention to the new comers.

"Hm? Sea Turtle? Is that me?" Trey muttered out.

"Gnngh... Ever since I learned why he calls me "Seal", I get so mad. It feels like he's making fun of me, y'know." Grim pouted.

"I'm more mad that he calls me a Pufferfish! I don't even look like one!" Hooty said, puffing his feathers out.

"It's how he shows affection... I-I guess?" Y/n muttered out.

"To start with, Floyd, why are you even here?" Riddle asked. "Aren't you a member of the basketball team along with Ace and Jamil? The team is in charge of putting the Blue Stage together in the gym.  They should still be working on that."

"I couldn't get into it, so I was just lazing about. Then they threw me out. Ah hah." Floyd chuckled out. (A/n: Floyd is that one Character in the fandom that I still don't understand 'til this day.)

"The culture festival is something that we students work together to create. Blowing of the duties you were given just because of your mood goes beyond just rule breaking!" Riddle said to Floyd.

"It's fine. The captain said I could leave." Floyd huffed out. "And later this afternoon, I've got my job with Mostro Lounge. I've gotta carry this heavy tank around with me while I sell drinks. I don't wanna. Jade doesn't have to work at all, so why am I the only one? I wanna go hangout with Goldfishy and everyone."

"We are doing work for the Culture Festival executive committee! We aren't just hanging out." Riddle huffed out at Floyd.

"Floyd, don't pout." Jade chuckled out. "The employee that has the best sales performance while selling drinks in the audience... Azul said he would give them a very special bonus."

"You already know I have less than zero interest in that kinda stuff." Floyd said to his brother. "You know, aren't you always going on hikes for your Mountain Lovers Association? Isn't that pretty much a sports club? Don't just pretend to be a culture club when it suits you."

"Hmmm, so your association is doing a lot of stuff like a mountaineering club." Trey said.

"Not quite. Our club does not focus the majority of it's activities on just hiking." Jade said to Trey. "Nor do we go around climbing tall mountains in order to earn climbing certificates... We go take walks at the mountains surrounding campus. While on those walks, we enjoy the scenery, and aslo seek out wild vegetables, mushrooms, flowers, and plants. The primary goal is to both appreciate and sample the things that live in the mountains."

"I see. So if I had to pick, I'd say your club is closer to a photography club or cooking club." Trey said to Jade.

"I wonder about that. All I'm doing is going up to the mountain and experiencing it with all five of my senses." Jade muttered out. "There are times when I stop to observe the things that interest me for a while, but it's nothing like the hypothesis-based experiments the science club partakes in." (A/n: I miss read "Hypothesis" with "Hypnosis" and said to myself "Should I be worried!?" Lmao.)

"So you're saying that you just go eat stuff off the ground in the mountains?" Grim asked Jade.

"I do make sure to wash and cook everything appropriately, but you could say that's the general idea." Jade chuckled out.

"You have quite a few photos of plants and rocks on display here. Did you take all of these?" Riddle asked.

"Yes, I did. They might just be ordinary things that humans see on land all the time and therefore hold no interest for you." Jade said to Riddle. "However, since I was raised under the sea, each and every one is a rare sight."

"He puts it like that, but he only chooses to take photos of the most boring things. All his photos are common weeds or rocks." Floyd said. "I don't get what's so fun about that at all. Even Merfolk from way back in the day picked rare things to collect."

"That might be the very reason why I'm currently the only member." Jade chuckles out.

*Ring*

The loud ring if the school bell was heard. For it is now time....

"To all the students busy getting ready for the Culture Festival, the doors for general admission will open in five minutes." The school announcement said. "Please return to your booths and prepare for the event to begin."

"Ughh, it's already time for the event to start! We still have to finish checking on the Eastern building!" Riddle yelped out.

"Alright, it's time for us to get going. I hope everything goes smoothly with your booth." Trey said to Jade.

"Very well. Thank you all very much for coming to visit." Jade said to them all.

"Buh-bye." Floyd said, waving them goodbye.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In the interior hallway, Trey, Riddle, and the Ramshackle residents slow down a bit to talk.

"You know, when the twins are together like that, they really create a unique space." Trey muttered out, chuckling a bit.

"In the end, I still don't really get what kind of club that is." Grim huffed out.

"As long as the club's activities don't break any rules, then I have no problem with it. Let's get moving to he next." Riddle said as they all nodded, following not so behind the dorm head.

To Be Continued~