🎃Likes: Part 14🎃

3rd POV
As the Ramshackle residents finally made it back to Ramshackle Dorm, infront of were many people were sworming the area. They seemed to be attracted by something, or someone.

"Hmm? The entrance of our Dorm is so crowded." Grim mumbled out. "They are not the students from our school. Are they visitors of Halloween?"

"Kyaaa!! Ghosts, look over here!!" A girl squeled out, pointing to the three ghosts of Ramshackle.

"Wink for me!" Another girl added.

"Okay!" Uncle T chuckled out as the three ghosts winked like what the girl has requested.

"KYAAA~~~ SO CUTE!!!" The two girls squeled out. The loud voices caused a few other students of Night Raven Collage to see what the was all the commotion about.

"I knew it, it's so crowded here." Cater sweat dropped from so many people being there. Deuce was also with the ginger. He was both shocked and surprised.

"There are so many people... It's exactly what Cater had said." Deuce gulped nervously.

"Deuce and Cater." Grim said looking at their direction. Hooty flew towards their direction. Deuce let's his left arm out so Hooty can purch on it.

"Do you guys know why they are gathering in front of our dorm?" Hooty asked the two.

"The reason is..." Cater muttered out as Y/n, along with Grin and Owlbert, went to them. Pulling out his phone, Cater showed the Ramshackle residents what was it about. "This."

"Smartphone? Magicam... It's the picture of me and the ghosts!" Grim yelped out lightly.

"Is there anything wrong with this?" Hooty asked.

"Look at the picture. Number of Likes.... In other words, it's the number of people who love this picture." Cater explained briefly.

"The number of Likes... T-Ten thousand!?" Grim stuttered out with a small Yelp. "What's with this amount!? Your Magicam is broken!"

"It will become a famous topic if the ghosts are being taken clearly in the picture." Cater said to the somewhat panicked cat monster. "Moreover this is a selfie taken by the ghosts themselves! And they take this picture with a cat, which is quite trending thing to do in Magicam! To add to that, this picture is taken during Halloween. And adding two cute owls just adds more cuteness into the photo. There's no way it wouldn't go viral~"

"You sure know your way around Magicam, Cater." Y/n mumbled out.

"Gotta keep up with the latest hits!" Cater chuckled out.

"I'm not a cat!" Grim huffed out.

'What are you then if you're not a cat!?' Y/n thought to herself. She will never understand what Grim is.

"... By the way, I thought only the 6 followers of those ghosts can see this post." Grim said. "But why can it receive ten thousand Likes?"

"It's a coincidence, one of the users just happened to discover this photo and they clicked the Like button..." Deuce said to Grim, Hooty now resting on his shoulder. "The follower of that user also likes this picture, then the follower of another user... Just like this, this post slowly spreads around Magicam."

"This picture seems to get a lot of attention because it is posted during Halloween..." Cater muttered out. "Yesterday, a famous account of Magicam mentioned this in their post, it makes this picture receive a lot of Likes in an instant."

"I see... This amount of people are looking at my picture now..." Grim muttered out, giving a small nod of understanding. "... Ah, my eyes are slightly closed, but I wanted to take a handsome photo. Change it to a more handsome me right now!" Grim gave a pout.

"It's impossible to take down the photo since a lot of people might have already saved this picture." Cater said to Grim. "SNS is made to stay connected with the people around the world... Maybe the whole world are looking at your post even if you have zero followers."

"Ah! Isn't that the cat in the picture?" One of the girls in the crowd said as she have spotted Grim.

"Ah?.... Are they talking about me!?" Grim yelped out.

"Kya! Even the two Owls are there!" Another girl added.

"Oh no." Hooty just hid behind Deuce and Owlbert went behind Y/m's fluffy hair.

"Ok not a cat! I'm going to become a great wizard in the future!" Grim huffed out.

"It talks! So you're a monsterand not a cat." The first girl muttered out curiously.

"Ehhh~~~ it's wearing a hat. Is it for Halloween?" Another girl added.

"I don't care if it's a monster or a cat! Because it's so cute~" The girls were just mesmerized by Grim's cuteness.

"I'm not cute! I'm cool!" Grim huffed out once again.

"KYYAAAAA!!!! OKAY OKAY, YOU'RE SO COOL~~~~~!!!" The girl's couldn't help but squeal. Soon enough, everyone was gathering around Grim.

"E-Everyone is gathering around me..." Grim stuttered out and gulped. But... "... I have become famous!"

"Both the ghosts and Monsters are so adorable!" One of the girls sqeuled out.

"I thought ghosts are scary and mean at first." One of the girls said.

"I never knew they would be so cheerful and cute, I would be willing to be their friends!" Another girl added.

"I know right! They are so cute~~~!"

"Ok, starting to get sick hearing the word "Cute"." Y/n groaned out.

"We got so much attention... It feels so good to be a ghost!" Unlce S muttered out happily.

"Halloween is the best!" Uncle T added.

"Nyaha! I'm so famous! Praise me more!" Grim was enjoying the attention he was getting.

"Grim and the Ghosts are so full of themselves..." Deuce sighed out.

"Hey ghost, may I take a picture of you? I want to upload it on Magicam." One of the girls asked. "Since it's Halloween, everyone will be happy if they see a picture of ghosts on social medias."

"Besides that, I have been thinking about this when I look at the entrance..." A boy muttered out. "Night Raven Collage is the best place to take a picture of Halloween."

"Let's keep uploading the photos on Magicam!" Another boy added. Flashes and clicks of smartphones were heard as almost everyone there were taking photos of the Ghosts, and some of Grim.

"... The visitors seem to enjoy this a lot." Deuce chuckled out. "They are enjoying the Halloween Week. That's so great. Right, Cater?" Deuce turned to his upperclassman, but Cater's face told a different story.

"Hmm. Yeah!" Cater snapped out of his somewhat trance and nodded with a smile. It soon faded. "... Well, I hope this event could continue to stay like this."

"Me too..." Y/n muttered out.

To Be Continued~

A/n
I just wanted to say to those who commented on my previous chapter, thank you guys. You're the reason why I have the Will to keep going and continue this book! I appreciate it. A lot.