💀Phantom Titans Crystal: Part 50💀

A/n
50 more chapters left and we're off to another instalment. ಠ◡ಠ

3rd POV
"Is this the right cage?" Leona muttered out.

"JUST SAVE ME ALREADY!!!!!" The Staff Member flailed around, gasping for air.

"This guy..... He is struggling with his whole might that he didn't listen to us." Leona mumbled out.

"That will only make it harder to rescue him... As I thought, we must stay calm no matter what kind of situation we're in." Jamil mumbled out. The cage that is attached to the Staff Member rattled and shake. "
.. I'm not sure if the key is inside this cage or not, but we will definitely find an awakened Phantom in it."

"Let's hurry up and get rid of it and see if they have the key." Leona muttered out as they open the cage.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Watching the Phantom melt away in the River, Leona and Jamil heard a small thud. Thinking it might be the key, they look over to what the Phantom dropped during battle.

"Ah, it's the key! This cage is the right one, let's unlock the shackles first!" Jamil grabs the key and uses it on the shackles around the Staff's leg.

"Ugh, hurry up! I can't.... I can't breathe....!!!" The Staff Member gasped out.

"Please calm down, I can't get close to you if you keep struggling like that! I'll help you now....!" Jamil said to the Staff Member.

"... Hey, wait. You, stand up." Leona said, pointing to the Staff Member.

"Eh, stand up?" The Staff Member muttered softly. The Staff stands up and was safe. The water wasn't deep but is actually shallow.

"......" It was a solid minute of silence.

"Oi... Now that you stand straight, the water is just around your chest level!" Jamil yelped out.

"I didn't notice it because I was struggling for my life...." The Staff Member stuttered out.

"Are there only idiots in 'S.T.Y.X'?" Leona sighed out.

"Ugh... A student just made fun of me..." The Staff grumbled. "I was so scared that I couldn't think calmly I'm sorry..."

"It's not the time for you to be sad, give us a password or ID Card to get through this place." Leona said to the Staff. "You have it, right?"

"Yeah... Even if I follow you, I'll only slow you down..." The Staff Member muttered out. "I'm sorry, please protect the Land of Grief... Please protect the world "

"We can't promise you that, but we will do our best." Jamil said to the Staff reassuringly. And with that, they left the Asylum.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"... We have arrived at the sixth layer. If the map is correct, there should be the hanger with the Thunderstorm Spear just ahead." Jamil muttered out.

"Oi."

"What is it? Do you have any complaints again?" Jamil turned to Leona.

"No... It's too cold." Leona mumbled out.

"Huh? You're right, it's really cold here, but it's been like this from the start." Jamil mumbled out.

"It's not the cold air from below. It's getting so windy.... Something is coming." Leona muttered out.