🎃The Halloween Event: Part 3🎃

3rd POV

~The Next Day~

In the classroom of 1-A, Crewel counted all the students in the room to see if everyone is present and accounted for.

"One, two, three.... Alright, all the puppies are here. Let's start homeroom now." Crewel muttered out. "I have something important to announce. I think you guys know about this... There's one month left until Halloween arrives." Soon, the classroom erupted with cheers of excitement.

"Halloween is going to arrive soon. I've been waiting for this day!" One Heartslabyul resident mumbled out excitedly.

"I've always dreamed about spending Halloween in Night Raven Collage!" A Scarabia resident said, fantasizing about the fun he's gonna have during Halloween.

"Everyone became so excited after hearing the word Halloween!" Grim said, tugging on Y/n's blazer.

"Just like Lilia and the Ghosts say yesterday, Halloween is really a special day." Hooty added, remembering what Lilia and the Ghosts have said to them before.

"Hey." Ace called out to the Ramshackle residents. Their attention went to their two Heartslabyul friends. "I saw Ramshackle Dorm at a glance during this morning. Your dorm really did turn into a different place."

"Malleus and Lilia seem to be doing their best for this event." Deuce said. They must've heard that Diasomnia picked Ramshackle to decorate then.

"It feels like Halloween right?" Hooty said.

"Yeah. It really does." Y/n nodded with a smile.

"Oh, isn't it great? In glad you're having fun." Ace said to Y/n with a small smile. (A/n: Again! How is this this not Otome game!?)

"Hoo!" Owlbert hooted out in delight, making the girl chuckle a bit.

"Well, since Halloween is meant to be flashy." Ace mumbled out.

"Speaking of this... Y/n. Have you bought a pumpkin that's used to decorate your room?" Deuce asked.

"It don't think so. Not yet." Y/n answered.

"The Mystery Shop is selling it now. They sell pumpkins that're in good shape. You should buy it fast." Deuce said to Y/n.

"Thanks! I'll make a mental note of that." Y/n said to Deuce.

"Well, Halloween wouldn't be completed without a Jack-o'-lantern!" Ace chuckled out.

"Haha, true." Y/n smiled.

"Ace and Deuce seem to be having fun too. Are you guys excited for Halloween?" Grim asked. His pitchfork-like tail swinging excitedly behind him.

"Of course. There's no one who wouldn't get excited over Halloween." Ace said to Grim. "The introvert Ignihyde Dorm students will also come out and have fun together."

"Right? The serious Deuce." Ace said, giving Deuce a smirk.

"I-It is the day where we don't have to restrain ourselves. We can even dress up in a handsome costume..." Deuce stuttered out.

"It's hard not to see the ever growing relationship between these two." Hooty whispered to Y/n who gave a nod of agreement.

"In Twisted Wonderland, whether you're an adult or a child, everyone will enjoy Halloween together." Deuce said. The classroom was soon filled with chattering students. And Y/n and the gang noticed it too.

"Ha... When this time arrives, you pups will be very noisy." Crewel muttered out.

"In 3, 2, 1..." Y/n counted down. That's when Crewel whipped out his baton, causing a loud cracking noise to echo around the classroom. It did the trick of making everyone go silent, that's for sure.