💔 Gentle Goodbye: Various X Y/n💔

Y/n's POV
It has been about 2 Years since I've been here studying in Night Raven Collage. My first year being here was quite an event to say the least. I relived some Trama and helped others with their's. In the process of all this, I learned to let go of my passed and move on. I even forgave Crowley for all the lies and manipulation he has done to me since First-Year. But ever since that year has ended.... Everything was different.

Students look at me funny like I'm some kind of ghost of something. They would go silent as soon as I was in their view. At least my friends doesn't look at me like the others do. We just live each day like any other.

Until the dreams started.

Dreams of seeing my friends perish and die right in front of me. Either from natural causes or a complete accident. I decide to tell them about this.

"Huh!? Us dying right infront of you?!" They yelped out. We were in the courtyard during lunch.

"Yeah. Either be natural or accidents." I nodded.

"Could you... Describe what's in your dreams?" Epel asked with a gentle voice.

"I-If it isn't too much to ask-" Deuce stuttered out.

"It's okay." I started to explain the dreams in more detail. I needed to let it out or the pressure of keeping them in would result in my Overblot again. And we don't want that to happen!

"Geez. Your dreams sure are brutal." Ace muttered out.

"Do you have some kind of motives against us!?" Sebek suddenly blurted out.

"Heck no! Why the hell would I want to "Unalive" someone!?" I yelped out.

"Sebek, you're not helping at all " Jack sighed.

"Don't worry about it, Y/n! I'm sure those dreams of your are nothing!" Grim said with a cheeky grin. I smile back as we all wnet back to our classes. But if there's one thing I learned from the dreams I had when I was still a Freshman...

Dreams are warnings for what's about to come in the near future.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Okay, class. Today we will be learning about "After Images"." Mr. Trein said as he started to explain what are After Images. "After Imagines are made of thoughts and prayers of people. The people use their memories of a person who is deceased and make a somewhat solid form of that person."

"Mr. Trien, are After Images just ghosts?" One of the students asked.

"They are commonly mistaken to be Ghosts but, unlike ghosts, they start out like actual humans but slowly turn transparent over time and soon enough, disappear." Trein answered.

"How long does it take for an After Image to disappear?" I asked.

"According to some records of After Images, it would take about 5-20 years until they disappear." I nodded as he continued.

"5-20 years..." I mumbled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was nighttime as I looked out of my window. Hooty, Owlbert, and Grim were fast asleep but I stayed up a bit more. I just couldn't go to bed after the dreams I've had over these past few weeks.

*Tap Tap Tap*

"Huh?" I opened my window to see who it was.

"Y/n." My eyes lit up.