🎃Bloodstained Beauties: Part 41🎃

3rd POV
"What should we do? I've never been so picky over food before...." Vil sighed out, lightly shaking his head as he look at the two Magicam Monsters.

"Eating junk food for once in a while is not a bad option too." Epel innocently chuckled out.

"Epel, are you still hungry?" Vil asking, looking over to the boy.

"Ehehe.... Yeah..." Epel nodded.

"Jeez. But, you're right. It's not bad to eat something different." Vil muttered out. "You should be grateful for becoming my food!" Vil growled out.

"I'll suck all your blood out!" Epel smirked, showing his sharp fangs at the Magicam Monsters.

"BOO!" Vil and Epel bared their fangs at the Magicam Monsters as they screamed.

"I don't want to get sucked~~~!" The Boy screamed, scrambling onto his feet to get away. (A/n: DON'T TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT PEOPLE! I KNOW SOME OF YOU WILL!)

"I never knew Vil was a real Vampire! I'll delete all the pictures! I won't take any pictures again!" The Girl added, trying to catch up with the Boy. Practically tripping over each other while saying sorry over and over again, they left the Mirror Chamber with a loud slam of the double doors.

"Coast is clear!" Diamant gave a thumbs up.

"The Magicam Monsters are gone." Epel said with a victorious smirk. Vil gave a nod before turning to the passed out Pomefiore Residents.

".... Alright then. You guys can stand up now." Vil said as the two stood up.

"Dorm Leader, how was our acting?" One of them asked.

"In order to make the scene seem more realistic, we stop our breath when we're acting in pain!" The other added.

"Youngesters these days..." Diamant blinked in surprise from the sudden kickstart of energy from the two Pomefiore Residents.

"Très Bien! It was very realistic acting. It's too bad that I didn't get to see the whole scene." Rook pouted. "If this is theater performance, I believe you have already received a thunder applause!"

"Vice Dorm Leader.....!" The Pomefiore Residents sniffled a bit.

"Rook, stop talking nonsense." Vil sighed out as he turned to the two Pomefiore Residents. "You guys just acting as a victim, but your movement looks so unnatural. This is not a stage performance, you should have acted more naturally."

"I'm sorry.... Dorm Leader." The Pomefiore Residents whimpered a bit. "We get way too excited because we get to play the same drama with you."

"We have success in getting rid of the Magicam Monsters, you don't have to complain....." Epel muttered to them.

"Well, your right. Your acting is not bad considering this a show without any rehearsal." Vil mumbled out.

"But.... Is this really okay? Because it's the famous Vil that scares them away." Epel asked.

"Of course. Instead, I feel satisfied. Because they have been causing a lot of trouble." Vil said with a smile. "Really, taking my picture without my permission..." Vil huffed out.

"Uhm... I'm not talking about that." Epel muttered. "If this rumour spread out...."

"Fufufu. Monsieur Princesss Pomme! You're so kind!" Rook chuckled out. "You are worried that this will affect Vil's job, right? Don't worry. I have taken measures for this!"

"I'm concerned to ask but also very curious about it." Diamant muttered out with uncertainty in his voice.

"Look. If you search for beautiful vampires on Magicam...." Rook mumbled as he pulls up Magicam on his phone.